Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone advise on a newborn insert for a maxi cosi cabrioflex

• 20-02-2018 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Long story short. The insert shrunk in the wash when I washed in preparation for my no 2 babas arrival in the next week or 2. It looks like it could take much longer to get a replacement as no shops seem to stock them and would have to order in. Has anyone used the generic head support? I saw the clevamoma one but it doesn’t have the foam wedge that baby sits on. Do I need the foam wedge? Any advise would be much appreciated. I’m panicking here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭loudymacloud

try adverts.ie

i lost ours and found one pretty quickly.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,925 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Was just going to post and say Adverts or Done Deal. You might have to buy the whole car seat 2nd hand, but probably the price would be the same as ordering a brand new insert. If you're on any parenting Facebook groups, you could try posting there too and someone might have one they could sell/loan/give you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Get in contact with incarsafetycentre in belfast. I ordered new foam from them for a car seat when others (including britax) made it near impossible;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Bellababy stock all the bits. Unless you’ve already tried them and theyre outbof stock. I wouldn’t use a generic, unless youre expecting a very big baby. The genetics will have a grand head hugger, but the wedge bit for behind their back is essential until 11lb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Did you try email maxi cosi? I had lost mine as well and was able to get one from them for about 20 eur last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

sillysocks wrote: »
    Did you try email maxi cosi? I had lost mine as well and was able to get one from them for about 20 eur last year.

I was about the say the same .We lost a part of a travel system from Mammas and Pappas .I e mailed customer support and they were so helpful and figured it all out for us and replaced the part and send it from Italy . Well worth mailing the makers

Advertisement