Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons of Apollo 2 Irish Dates in July

Options
  • 20-02-2018 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

Sons of Apollo play the Limelight Belfast on July 03rd and the Tivoli on July 04th. Their debut album released recently is superb.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Tickets are only €25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

At the Dublin gig last night.... Incredible band. Tivoli is intimate but they seemed to like that. Sound was a bit iffy but an awesome gig. They looked like they were having a blast

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

hamsterboy wrote: »
    At the Dublin gig last night.... Incredible band. Tivoli is intimate but they seemed to like that. Sound was a bit iffy but an awesome gig. They looked like they were having a blast

Fantastic performance from the band. Jeff is an incredible frontman and vocalist. He really knew how to engage the crowd and the five of them seemed to be loving being there which was refreshing, even playing 20 minutes over their scheduled time. Sound was indeed awful in places. Couldn't even tell what songs they were playing a couple of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Great gig indeed, I am still covered in sweat. :eek::eek::eek: Long time since I was in the Tivoli.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

rednik wrote: »
    Great gig indeed, I am still covered in sweat. :eek::eek::eek: Long time since I was in the Tivoli.

Me too ... saw Pulp there I think, SLF and a great Fatima Mansions gig. Enjoyed last night too. Bargain for anyone into the band at €25 a pop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Did anybody else feel like the crowd didn't know many of the songs? Seemed like a lot of people were merely in attendance just for Portnoy and Sheehan.

Advertisement