Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long-lasting shellac, gelish etc - salon recommendations

Options
  • 20-02-2018 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

I'm on the hunt for a good nail salon for shellac nails or the likes (2 week polish on my own nails). However I'm pretty hard on them, typing all day etc and sometimes even when I'm off work I'll have a big chip within a day or two! Haven't been happy with Sugar Dolls the few times I've gone there; most recently I went to Tropical Popical and really enjoyed the experience but I had a chip the 2nd day and it's such a trek to go back into town for the sake of a chip, but annoying when you've spent €30 on them!
    Can anyone recommend a salon in north Kildare or west Dublin that are good for long-lasting nails? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

Shellac is the least strong enhancement so maybe it’s not the best choice for you. You do need to treat your nails with more care when wearing gel polish compared to acrylics as gel isn’t meant to be indestructible. Maybe look for a salon that offers a harder gel that’s a file off rather than a soak off product?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

Beautique in Fashion city, ballymount is where i go. Its Really good.have never had any problems.

Advertisement