Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wife Who Smashed Television Gets Jail (Durcan)

Options
  • 20-02-2018 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Could anyone help me with 1 Paragraph on the following Durcan question please?
    I suck at English, i am dropping to Ordinary as soon as my Mock Results come back but until then I have to do all the Homework :mad: :confused:

This is a poem written about Ireland. Do you think it has universal appeal or significance? Give reasons for your answer.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭padohaodha

Could anyone help me with 1 Paragraph on the following Durcan question please?
    I suck at English, i am dropping to Ordinary as soon as my Mock Results come back but until then I have to do all the Homework :mad: :confused:

This is a poem written about Ireland. Do you think it has universal appeal or significance? Give reasons for your answer.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Yes it has.It is about the Americanisation of Irish society.She stands for native Irish culture and its destruction by globalisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sheepintheback

Thanks...but when i said i suck at English, i meant i'm really bad at interpreting poetry..so that made no sense to me!!!!!

Thanks Though :(

Advertisement