Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of router.

• 21-02-2018 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

Hi. Had vodafone broadband till yesterday. Changed to eir. Only reason was i got a good deal. I had a dvr box attached to vodafone router so i could view a camera on my phone. Worked fine. Changed to an eir router and now i cant view camera on my phone. Any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

Hi. Had vodafone broadband till yesterday. Changed to eir. Only reason was i got a good deal. I had a dvr box attached to vodafone router so i could view a camera on my phone. Worked fine. Changed to an eir router and now i cant view camera on my phone. Any suggestions.

You need to set up port forwarding on your router to the IP address of your DVR. Actually you prove aslo need to check the IP address of your DVR.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭john mayo 10

You need to set up port forwarding on your router to the IP address of your DVR. Actually you prove aslo need to check the IP address of your DVR.
    How go i do this

Advertisement