Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online banking problem

Options
  • 21-02-2018 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Something is wrong with online banking AGAIN!
    I can't transfer money since 2 days, it says that I don't have enough funds despite I DO HAVE enough on my account.
    Over the years I got used to amateurish online BOI banking, that it lacks functions other banks have, that I can't put special signs as "/" into text fields what makes putting various invoice numbers hard.
    But now this is ridiculous...
    I have to travel to the branch AGAIN and stand in the queues to transfer money as in the old days by filling out forms...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Something is wrong with online banking AGAIN!
    I can't transfer money since 2 days, it says that I don't have enough funds despite I DO HAVE enough on my account.
    Over the years I got used to amateurish online BOI banking, that it lacks functions other banks have, that I can't put special signs as "/" into text fields what makes putting various invoice numbers hard.
    But now this is ridiculous...
    I have to travel to the branch AGAIN and stand in the queues to transfer money as in the old days by filling out forms...

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if you've lodged a cheque or a draft into your account recently? As this can show up on your account balance while it is clearing in your account.
    You can check what the cleared balance is on your account through the home page of your 365 online when you log into the full website. Once you press the + sign that's beside your account on the home page and this will show the current "Available funds balance" on your account.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can do for you or if the funds are cleared in your account.
    Darren.

Advertisement