Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schools

• 21-02-2018 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭

Has anyone returning home at short notice not managed to get their kids into school? Do they have to be allowed into a school somewhere and if so how is this determined? We are going to be living in Galway, Salthill side and I am not sure how to go about it all. I have family in the area who are going to look into things but I am concerned if they keep getting refused as we just have for the first school I approached.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Ring all the local schools and ask them to send out enrollment forms. You can then make a choice based on offers received.

Advertisement