Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Draft

Options
  • 21-02-2018 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi
    I need to get a bank draft. Can I get one in the IFSC branch or O'Connell street?
    Also what details do I need?
    Thanks
    Maria

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

M442 wrote: »
    Hi
    I need to get a bank  draft. Can I get one in the IFSC branch or O'Connell street?
    Thanks
    Maria

Hi Maria,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can purchase a draft in the O'Connell St branch. But as the IFSC branch is cashless this service wouldn't be available there.

Please keep in mind that the draft would have to be for an amount of €500.00 or over and we would ask that you're an account holder with us and that you have photo ID with you when making the purchase.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭M442

Hi
    I need to get a bank  draft. Can I get one in the IFSC branch or O'Connell street?
    Thanks
    Maria

Hi Maria,

You can purchase a draft in the O'Connell St branch. But as the IFSC branch is cashless this service wouldn't be available there.

Please keep in mind that the draft would have to be for an amount of €500.00 or over and we would ask that you're an account holder with us and that you have photo ID with you when making the purchase.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Thanks. Can I get a bank draft at Grand Canal Square branch?
    Thsnks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi
    I need to get a bank draft. Can I get one in the IFSC branch or O'Connell street?
    Thanks
    Maria

Hi Maria,

You can purchase a draft in the O'Connell St branch. But as the IFSC branch is cashless this service wouldn't be available there.

Please keep in mind that the draft would have to be for an amount of €500.00 or over and we would ask that you're an account holder with us and that you have photo ID with you when making the purchase.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Thsnks

Thanks for getting back to me Maria, the Grand Canal Square branch is also cashless so this service wouldn't be available there. But it would be available in the College Green branch as well as the O'Connell St branch.

I've also given a link here that you can use to check the cashier opening hours in any branch.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭M442

Hi
    Thanks
    Maria

Hi Maria,

You can purchase a draft in the O'Connell St branch. But as the IFSC branch is cashless this service wouldn't be available there.

Please keep in mind that the draft would have to be for an amount of €500.00 or over and we would ask that you're an account holder with us and that you have photo ID with you when making the purchase.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Thsnks

Thanks for getting back to me Maria, the Grand Canal Square branch is also cashless so this service wouldn't be available there. But it would be available in the College Green branch as well as the O'Connell St branch.

I've also given a link here that you can use to check the cashier opening hours in any branch.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Thanks just FYI your website states that both IFSC and Grand Canal branch can do bank drafts

Advertisement