Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Rollout - Coming Winter 2018 - What does this mean?

Options
  • 21-02-2018 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

According to the roll-out map I'm getting fibre in 'Winter 2018' off the Castlejordan, Co Meath lines.

Can someone advise on how accurate this is and what the process is once it is available?

I work from home and need broadband ASAP.

I am on a 'blue' line on the map.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

DaveToomey wrote: »
    According to the roll-out map I'm getting fibre in 'Winter 2018' off the Castlejordan, Co Meath lines.

Can someone advise on how accurate this is and what the process is once it is available?

I’m on the FTTH rollout too here in Tipperary. It’s expected to go live in the 1st half of 2018. KN are currently 2km away and getting closer day by day rolling it out in my area so it looks like it’ll be on time for me. I assume they’ll be on time for you too when they start rolling out in your area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

DaveToomey wrote: »

Hi DaveToomey, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

The maps are for illustrative purposes only so are not always accurate, the rollout phase dates can change so they would not be guaranteed I'm afraid. 

You can register your details here  and you'll be notified as soon as the service has been activated. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement