Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Daughter as Payee??

Options
  • 21-02-2018 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

My daughter is planning her wedding.  I want to help her financially.  Can I add her as a payee on 365 online and transfer cash to her and her partners savings account.  If so, under which heading do I add as payee, and how much details of her account do I require?

Thank you
    Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Matty05 wrote: »
    My daughter is planning her wedding.  I want to help her financially.  Can I add her as a payee on 365 online and transfer cash to her and her partners savings account.  If so, under which heading do I add as payee, and how much details of her account do I require?

Thank you
    Sean

Hi Matty,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

I'd ask you're daughter to check with her bank to see if her savings account can accept transfers as some types of savings account can only accept a monthly Direct Debit. Once her savings account can accept these payments you can add the account as a SEPA payee and all you would need is the IBAN and the BIC for the account you're transferring too.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement