Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Parking Space in Dublin 4

Options
  • 21-02-2018 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I have an underground car parking space in secured gated apartment to let for short/long term. 5 min walk from RDS and 10 min walk from N11. Let me know if any one is interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Cost?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Gaganbose wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have an underground car parking space in secured gated apartment to let for short/long term. 5 min walk from RDS and 10 min walk from N11. Let me know if any one is interested.

Gaganbose-

Grateful if you could give a few more details such as:

Proposed cost
    Security
    Access (e.g. if its a secure gated community- presumably you'll have a zapper or some other manner of accessing the carpark?)
    Regulatory/Compliance issues (e.g. if its part of a managed complex- are you allowed to sublet the parking space separately- is it expressly addressed in the lease- is the parking space itself designated- and is the Management Company onboard with non-residents parking in the facility?)

We don't need to know the address- but a little bit of background- including how much you propose to charge- would be helpful.

Advertisement