Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illegal immigrant followed student home and raped her

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

ehh ehhe ehh Newsweek are Nazis!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

ehh ehhe ehh Newsweek are Nazis!!!!!!
    No, but here are Newsweek calling the Identitarians for what they are:

http://www.newsweek.com/who-are-white-nationalist-groups-who-demonstrated-charlottesville-650162
    Founded by Nathan Benjamin Damigo from his grandparents' compound in Oakdale, California, Identity Evropa is based on the “Identitarian” far-right youth groups that emerged in Europe iin the early 2000s. In Europe, such groups engage in high profile Islamophobic stunts and rally against immigration.

Portraying themselves as fraternities and social clubs, identitarians seek to recruit white college students and encourage discussions around alt-right ideology in addition to confronting left-wing demonstrators at campus protests.

Do we jump to 'SJW identity politics leftie fake news' for them now instead?

And from Wiki...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_Evropa
    Identity Evropa is a neo-Nazi and white supremacist organization established in March 2016. The group is identified as a white supremacist organization by the Anti-Defamation League and is designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group.

Several members of Identity Evropa, such as former leader Eli Mosley, have praised Nazi Germany and the "Nazification of America". Significant numbers of the group have also adopted anti-capitalist and left-wing positions on economics.

In an attempt to boost its numbers, Identity Evropa has allied itself with the broader white nationalist alt-right and identitarian movements, and the group particularly targets college campuses, by distributing slogans on fliers, posters, and stickers. It has been seen as one of several groups contributing to the rapid growth of white nationalism in the U.S. since 2015.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

They come here when they have no right to get pampered by the state at the expense of Irish tax payers and this is the thanks they give for the generosity they have been afforded scum of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Anyone for a race war?
    2bDsqhd

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭quintana76

Pepefrogok wrote: »
    Well then mobilise the might of the progressive left and go bat for these women and force the evil right wing groups into insignificance, don't allow them to fill the vacuum! Women are being raped and murdered in Europe by people who literally arrive by boat to places like Italy and are then sent to live among these women, they don't want that to continue, go fight for them.

The progressive left is in the thrall of identity politics and will therefore do nothing but defend the perpetrators. Sadly the "left" is no longer progressive but regressive.

• Advertisement

Anyone for a race war?
    2bDsqhd

Is already happening against German and Swedish women with the full support of the "left".

Pretty disgraceful really the way the authorities have attempted to suppress things like this especially in the case of Rotherham. Now had it been white men abusing Asian girls it would have been splattered all over the newspapers and been headline news but because the abusers were Muslims they don't want to know and even turned a blind eye to it until they were forced to deal with the reality.

quintana76 wrote: »
    This sounds mad but sadly, is actually true due to insane modern identity politics.
    The progressive left is in the thrall of identity politics and will therefore do nothing but defend the perpetrators.
    I have to commend you on the sheer brilliance that is defending the IDENTITARIAN movement by complaining about identity politics by the way. Take a bow! :D

I think you would like Jordan Peterson, but I'm sure you've read his stuff.

Suddenly Jordan Peterson is some form of neo fascist. Then his supporters are called morons or Nazis. He must be considered a real threat in certain quarters.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,606 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Is already happening against German and Swedish women with the full support of the "left".

Proof that the "left", whatever that means support women being raped? By the same logic I can claim that the "right" are desperate for another holocaust.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

Billy86 wrote: »
    I have to commend you on the sheer brilliance that is defending the IDENTITARIAN movement by complaining about identity politics by the way. Take a bow! :D

Mere semantics. Just like calling someone a Nazi.

Well then mobilise the might of the progressive left and go bat for these women and force the evil right wing groups into insignificance, don't allow them to fill the vacuum! Women are being raped and murdered in Europe by people who literally arrive by boat to places like Italy and are then sent to live among these women, they don't want that to continue, go fight for them.

The progressive left is in the thrall of identity politics and will therefore do nothing but defend the perpetrators. Sadly the "left" is no longer progressive but regressive.
    They lost the economic war so now they have delved into the social side of things and are promoting identity politics in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation etc, and making certain groups out to be a victim and relinquish responsibility for their own actions and putting the blame on so called privileged members of society its pretty toxic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

While the rejection rate is high, the deportation rate is very low.
    In 2016 as you say 1645 were rejected but only 428 were actually deported (http://www.emn.ie/index.jsp?p=100&n=105&a=2465). You would expect the rolling number year to year to be similar to the rejection rate, but its not.

The reason why the number is so low is because any asylum can be appealed meaning another long period of time where they can stay in the country. Even if they are rejected permanently that can still be granted the right to stay.

If they are rejected initially or permanently they are not immediately detained they are allowed to decide to leave themselves in their own time or request state help to leave. So basically if you are told that you MUST leave then they are released and can do whatever they want. This ultimately means those that really want to stay just dont leave and disappear and ultimately and up on the street or working cash in hand jobs.

If the government want to actually deport someone they need to get a Deportation Order granted, which the person in question can also appeal.

Its ultimately a long winded joke.

It just be a simple process.
    1. Claim asylum
    2. Asylum granted or rejected.
    3. If rejected they are immediately detained and deported. A rejection should automatically be a Deportation Order.
    4. Appeals should only be allowed after deportation has occurred.

The deportation number does not include people who left on their own though does it?

Again I ask, what exactly is the "left" objecting to that the 120db movement is looking for?

Proof that the "left", whatever that means support women being raped? By the same logic I can claim that the "right" are desperate for another holocaust.

Of what political persuasion would the attackers of women's right to stand up for themselves against sexual assault by new arrivals consider themselves? Don't think it is right wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

I think I'll go to bat for all women of all colours who are raped. That will include European women raped by European men. I'm not going to single out a subset of the victim or a subset of the perpetrator.

Thank you very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Chrongen wrote: »
    I think I'll go to bat for all women of all colours who are raped. That will include European women raped by European men. I'm not going to single out a subset of the victim or a subset of the perpetrator.

Thank you very much.

#MeToo

The deportation number does not include people who left on their own though does it?

Again I ask, what exactly is the "left" objecting to that the 120db movement is looking for?

Silent acquiescence with the the open borders globalist agenda. If something happens accept it as there are mitigating factors in the case of the offender. How's that ?

TBH I find it more brilliant that Identity Politics is totally fine unless it's a white male/European group. Ho hum

Mere semantics. Just like calling someone a Nazi.
    "Just because identity politics is literally in their name and their main goal is entirely down to identity politics doesn't mean they've got anything to do with those damn identity politics I keep complaining about!"

Their manifesto is literally based on an essay titled "Generation Identity: A Declaration of War Against the '68ers" - they are the absolute embodiment of identity politics.

Just like when you tried to write off criticism of them as coming from "antifa" only to then claim "it's irrelevant" who was criticising them for being Nazis when it was pointed out that right wingers are also saying it, it's genuinely hard to see you as anything but a parody account at times like this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,606 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Of what political persuasion would the attackers of women's right to stand up for themselves against sexual assault by new arrivals consider themselves? Don't think it is right wing.

No proof then. Ok.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

No proof then. Ok.

Waaah !!!

TBH I find it more brilliant that Identity Politics is totally fine unless it's a white male/European group. Ho hum
    I would also be against the likes of extremist/fundamentalist Muslims or Christians pretending to care about a cause they clearly don't in order to hijack it for their own agenda of vilifying vast swathes of others, wouldn't you?

Thank you very much.

Agreed. But the issue is what has happened to women of all backgrounds who have been negatively effected by Merkel's influx etc. It has added enormously to an already existing societal problem. The only difference is that these original criminals were never defended by the "progressive left". Identity politics again.

The State enforced 428 deportation orders (of failed assylum seekers/illegals) in 2016.

Not quiet the "sent packing" rates...more along the lines of 26% failed assylum seekers were "sent packing"...

My post was simply to point out how strict the guidelines are and I think I've made that point even if none of the rejected ones had yet been repatriated. "Sent packing" was simply slang. Being rejected and actually getting deported are two separate processes and take time.

"Just because identity politics is literally in their name and their main goal is entirely down to identity politics doesn't mean they've got anything to do with those damn identity politics I keep complaining about!"

Their manifesto is literally based on an essay titled "Generation Identity: A Declaration of War Against the '68ers" - they are the absolute embodiment of identity politics.

Just like when you tried to write off criticism of them as coming from "antifa" only to then claim "it's irrelevant" who was criticising them for being Nazis when it was pointed out that right wingers are also saying it, it's genuinely hard to see you as anything but a parody account at times like this.

You are obsessed with Nazis. Is this a worrying sign.

Don't see any reference in your post to say how many were sent back who hadn't been turned down for asylum. If you think this country is doing enough then I beg to differ.

Am I delusional or not when I state that Ireland's asylum guidelines are some of the strictest?

These were your words after all. If you don't want to revisit your stupid comment but instead start shoehorning additional qualifiers into what I posted then don't bother engaging with me again.

You are obsessed with Nazis. Is this a worrying sign.

No, just pointing out that this is a Nazi movement. And the utter hilarity of you giving out about "identity politics" while needing to single out "white people" as victims and supporting the f***ing IDENTITARIAN movement.

Just be honest and admit it, 'identity politics' is a phrase you heard, that you don't actually know the meaning of. Certainly wouldn't be anything even close to the first time.

No, just pointing out that this is a Nazi movement. And the utter hilarity of you giving out about "identity politics" while needing to single out "white people" as victims and supporting the f***ing IDENTITARIAN movement.

Just be honest and admit it, 'identity politics' is a phrase you heard, that you don't actually know the meaning of. Certainly wouldn't be anything even close to the first time.

Identity politics emphasises division by dividing society into groups rated (by whom?) In terms of percieved victimhood. I am merely reflectiing it's own methodology. You can't have it both ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

Am I delusional or not when I state that Ireland's asylum guidelines are some of the strictest?

These were your words after all. If you don't want to revisit your stupid comment but instead start shoehorning additional qualifiers into what I posted then don't bother engaging with me again.
    I stand by my comments. And there is not much point engaging with someone as dillusional as you are.

• Advertisement

Agreed. But the issue is what has happened to women of all backgrounds who have been negatively effected by Merkel's influx etc. It has added enormously to an already existing societal problem. The only difference is that these original criminals were never defended by the "progressive left". Identity politics again.

You tell me. Go and do some research and find out how many men in Germany are arrested/charged/convicted of rape and what their ethnic/demographic breakdown is.

Those figures should be pretty easy to find.

Identity politics emphasises division by dividing society into groups rated (by whom?) In terms of percieved victimhood. I am merely reflectiing it's own methodology. You can't have it both ways.
    Pull the other one. You're complaining about "modern identity politics" while defending a party whose main reason for existence is identity politics, right down to it's manifesto and name. That's the very definition of wanting it both ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

My post was simply to point out how strict the guidelines are and I think I've made that point even if none of the rejected ones had yet been repatriated. "Sent packing" was simply slang. Being rejected and actually getting deported are two separate processes and take time.

Fair enough, i believe you were acting in good faith. A more sceptical person might think you were being disingenuous with your selected presentation of the facts to suggest we have a slick deportation process.

You'd imagine though there'd be a rolling programme of deportations, files being carried over into following years to bump those rookie numbers up...

Its also a perfectly legitimate question to ask why are 74% of failed assylum seekers still in the country, ripping the pi55 out of our legal system, clogging up the courts, and draining the public purse on appeals and applications for relief.

Silent acquiescence with the the open borders globalist agenda. If something happens accept it as there are mitigating factors in the case of the offender. How's that ?

Pretty vague.

Fair enough, i believe you were acting in good faith. A more sceptical person might think you were being disingenuous with your selected presentation of the facts to suggest we have a slick deportation process.

You'd imagine though there'd be a rolling programme of deportations, files being carried over into following years to bump those rookie numbers up...

Its also a perfectly legitimate question to ask why are 74% of failed assylum seekers still in the country, ripping the pi55 out of our legal system, clogging up the courts, and draining the public purse on appeals and applications for relief.

I stated that Ireland has some of the strictest immigration/asylum policies in Europe, was called delusional for this statement, backed it up and am still being called delusional by a guy who doesn't have the testicles to admit when he's wrong.

Ireland accepts more than 20 times fewer refugees than Norway, a country of similar population size. Granted, Norway has a larger land mass and a stronger economy.

Even if Ireland accepted ALL 2245 applications without question it would still only comprise 1/20th of all population growth.

The fact is that Ireland accepted a number from Syria and from other wartorn areas but if you are from Africa or Pakistan and you're trying to get into the Emerald Isle, you can pretty much forget it.

I don't know. Because they can? But it is another debate.

• Advertisement

Pull the other one. You're complaining about "modern identity politics" while defending a party whose main reason for existence is identity politics, right down to it's manifesto and name. That's the very definition of wanting it both ways.

They are being attacked as women. So they have to stand together as woman. They are not getting much help from the establishment and media. The reason being is that (to repeat myself) they are lower on the victimhood scale than the non white immigrant males. Immigrant woman are assaulted as well but the reason I emphasised 'white' woman is because it matters in how they are judged by the left. The group's existence is therefore a direct result of the judgements of identity politics. Don't know if anyone will need to support the significant number of boys who have been attacked as well especially by Afghans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Waaah !!!

Mod: Don't bother posting here again, if that's all you can contribute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Am I the only one who sees a problem with these headlines by the journal.ie

Man followed foreign student home on bus and raped her in her hallway, court hears

Man who followed student home from bus and raped her is jailed for ten years

There’s the two headings by thejournal.ie

What’s only briefly mentioned further down the article is the man is an illegal immigrant who shouldn’t be in the country and has wasted state resources trying to stop deportation. Questions need to be raised as to why he was not detained/deported following his first conviction

So they label the victim as a foreigner yet she actually has a legal obtained right to study here whereas this guy illegally entered our country and has a history of sexual offences.

Here’s a better title Illegal immigrant followed student home and raped her.

http://www.thejournal.ie/man-rape-followed-home-3848981-Feb2018/

http://www.thejournal.ie/man-who-followed-student-home-from-bus-and-raped-her-is-jailed-for-ten-years-3864740-Feb2018/

perhapse the idea is that such headlines might insure that people will mostly focus on the crime, the victim, and the fact the perpetrator has history of sexual offences, rather then the legal status of the perpetrator. a rapist is a rapist, whether they are legally here or illegally here, and they must be dealt with by the authorities.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

I stated that Ireland has some of the strictest immigration/asylum policies in Europe, was called delusional for this statement, backed it up and am still being called delusional by a guy who doesn't have the testicles to admit when he's wrong.

Ireland accepts more than 20 times fewer refugees than Norway, a country of similar population size. Granted, Norway has a larger land mass and a stronger economy.

Even if Ireland accepted ALL 2245 applications without question it would still only comprise 1/20th of all population growth.

The fact is that Ireland accepted a number from Syria and from other wartorn areas but if you are from Africa or Pakistan and you're trying to get into the Emerald Isle, you can pretty much forget it.

Not sure what youre debating with others, or what others are calling you.
    But your claims we're deporting , or "sending packing" significant numbers of assylum seekers has been exposed as bu11sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭baylah17

Not sure what youre debating with others, or what others are calling you.
    But your claims we're deporting , or "sending packing" significant numbers of assylum seekers has been exposed as bu11sh1t.
    That's not what he said
    He quoted the level of refusals for asylum
    So whose engaging in bulls hit ?

• Advertisement

baylah17 wrote: »
    That's not what he said
    He quoted the level of refusals for asylum
    So whose engaging in bulls hit ?

Leave him fight his own battles, but nice white knighting all the same.
    He/she said we send all these failed assylum seemers "packing"

We dont.

Are you suggesting I'm bull****ting somehow?
    Interesting. Please elaborate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

My heart breaks for women in Europe, so easily sacrificed at the altar of "progressives" sold out by the virtuous. #120db

Yeah, because there are no European rapists are there?

Leave him fight his own battles, but nice white knighting all the same.
    He/she said we send all these failed assylum seemers "packing"

We dont.

Are you suggesting I'm bull****ting somehow?
    Interesting. Please elaborate.

Don't get upset because people point out your bull****. He said we have some of the strictest policies. We do. He said a large portion they were sent packing. They are. Deportation orders are forced removals. People also leave without the requirement for a deportation order when they are unsuccessful. The number of orders also don't represent people who have been refused permission to land which is also a large number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭fash

You tell me. Go and do some research and find out how many men in Germany are arrested/charged/convicted of rape and what their ethnic/demographic breakdown is.

Those figures should be pretty easy to find.
    Not sure about Germany, but in many countries, this information is deliberately suppressed by the state- so not easy to find.

jmayo wrote: »
    baylah17 wrote: »
    The OPs total lack of sympathy for the victim is startling!
    I doubt that she cares about his immigration status.
    Rape is a horrendous crime, sad to see one incident being used to push a particular political agenda.

Ah one of the usual rebuttals I see.

The thing is nobody would need to be sympathetic to this poor victim if the right thing was done in the first place.
    Just like nobody would need to have sympathy for a Japanese family a while back if the right thing was done in the first place.

It reminds me of the all the facebook pages and the candlelit vigils usually attended by the same fooking morons that refuse to do anything pre the crime about the ones that are most likely to carry out the crimes.

And the right thing is to arrest immediately on detection and then deport illegal immigrants that have appeared here, especially those that have no identification.
    Also end the taxi service across the Med.

But no we can't do that, we have to give every unknown the right to fight to stay in this country, all funded by taxpayers money.
    Nobody gives a fcuk about his rights, it's exploiting someone's deeply traumatic and harrowing experience to further your own pathetic whiny agenda that people are calling out.

As opposed to your agenda which has been shown throughout Europe to just create more deeply traumatic and harrowing experiences for other women and children.
    Pure deflection. 'If' 'if' 'if'.

The lady was raped, she was not the victim of an immigration debate.

She was another victim of this country's and the EU's lax immigration rules and policies.

Just like the children in Germany and Austria raped by "refugees", just like the medical student raped and killed in Germany by a "refugee", just those slaughtered in the Berlin Christmas market by a "refugee", just like the girl killed whilst working with young "refugees" in Sweden, just like those slaughtered in Stockholm by a "refugee", just like a Japanese immigrant to our shores slaughtered on the streets of Dundalk.

All are victims of an immigration system that does not protect the citizens and valid immigrants to EU.

People like you have continously supported an immigration system that allows anybody and everybody to remain in the state and the EU, despite us having no freaking idea about the backgrounds of the people seeking asylum.

And you always do your best to actually label anyone that wants tightened immigration controls as fascist, nazi, racist, etc.

Someone mentioned Irish rapists.
    Well we have more than enough of them without inviting in more from every misogynistic sh**hole under the sun.
    "Our Thoughts and Prayers are with the victims"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

This thread was started by someone who used identity politics to name both the victim and perpetrator. This thread wouldn't even exist if someone hadn't got a chip on their shoulders about the nationalities of the perpetrator and victim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

fash wrote: »
    Not sure about Germany, but in many countries, this information is deliberately suppressed by the state- so not easy to find.

Isn't it weird that when there isn't information to backup your hypothesis it's because there's a conspiracy to hide it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Ya... ...um... I was being sarcastic. In other news bad **** happens to people every day.

Grayson wrote: »
    fash wrote: »

Isn't it weird that when there isn't information to backup your hypothesis it's because there's a conspiracy to hide it.
    Nope - just simple actual reading on the issue in any shape or form.
    Literally the first three links that popped up in Google- but I'm sure they apply to far more countries:

"In the past, the Swedish government has collected data on ethnicity in its crime reports. The most recent of these data were analyzed by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention’s (BRÅ) for the period 1997-2001. The Swedish police no longer collect data on the ethnicity, religion, or race of either perpetrators or victims of crime. There are accusations that these data exist but are being withheld. Such ideas are not entirely unfounded: in the past, the Swedish police have kept secret—and illegal—registers, for example about abused women or individuals with Roma background."
    http://cpsblog.isr.umich.edu/?p=1905
    Interestingly, the same article goes on to note:
    "While the Code 291 (EDIT:a code used to identify asylum seekers) data are problematic because of issues discussed above, the data actually suggests that asylum seekers appear to be committing crime in lower numbers than the general population and does not provide support for claims of excessive criminal culpability."

"Many Canadian police agencies “actively suppress” racial data when delivering their annual crime reports to Ottawa — a trend that is both disturbing and growing, according to a study released Wednesday.

The study, published in the Canadian Journal of Law and Society, said the continued “whitewashing” of criminal data makes it virtually impossible for researchers to gauge whether police are dealing with racial and ethnic minority groups in an equitable manner."
    http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/police-routinely-suppress-racial-data-in-canada-study-says/amp

"Canadian police agencies suppressing data on race, says criminology study
    Data essential for creating fair policies": https://www.utoronto.ca/news/canadian-police-agencies-suppressing-data-race-says-criminology-study

Interesting that rather investigate the matter yourself, you instead jumped to the conclusion that it was not only untrue but also that it was only asserted as part of a "conspiracy theory".

I would ask who is the conspiracy theorist here.

Don't get upset because people point out your bull****. He said we have some of the strictest policies. We do. He said a large portion they were sent packing. They are. Deportation orders are forced removals. People also leave without the requirement for a deportation order when they are unsuccessful. The number of orders also don't represent people who have been refused permission to land which is also a large number.

Jasis, another one falling over themselves.

Ill do this as slow as i can.

Fact:
    26% of failed assylum applicants were deported last year.

That is not a "large portion".
    Its not even half a portion.
    Its little over a quarter.
    Little over a quarter of something would not in any reasonable persons mind be considered a large portion of a thing.

This is contrary to his claim, of the failed assylum seekers, large numbers are sent packing. (And, as im a gracious person, ill even allow you add the voluntarily deported. Are we at a "large portion" of failed assylum seekers yet?)

Do keep up, these arent difficult concepts.

"Calling me out indeed"...
    2/10. Not sure if can do better, but must try harder.

High numbers prevented from entering is a separate issue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement