Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illegal immigrant followed student home and raped her

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Pepefrogok wrote: »
    White millionaire liberals in holywood? Yeah no problems getting sympathy there!
    White working class girls on the otherhand? No movements for them.
    No, it's a global movement. Just not a 'whites only' global movement. Hence it's an movement of no interest to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭quintana76

Billy86 wrote: »
    No, it's a global movement. Just not a 'whites only' global movement. Hence it's an movement of no interest to you.

In your World there seem to be two types of people. Nazis and people who agree with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

I have been asked a few times "why do you only care about white European women?"

It's called a rhetorical question, we all know why.

quintana76 wrote: »

In your World there seem to be two types of people. Nazis and people who agree with you.
    No, I'm calling the people behind the 120db movement a nazi one is because it is from the Identitarian movement, which as you know is a nazi movement centered in identity politics. And bizarrely, it seems to really be attracting the people here who love to give out about foreigners, brown people, black people and Muslims... and even more surprising, that's more or less all they seem to want to focus on from this movement.

What is it exactly that upsets you so much about nazis being called nazis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And bizarrely, it seems to really be attracting the people here who love to give out about foreigners, brown people,

What is it exactly that upsets you so

The only time I ever see this "brown people" tag trotted out is when left leaning people use it.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    And bizarrely, it seems to really be attracting the people here who love to give out about foreigners, brown people,

What is it exactly that upsets you so

The only time I ever see this "brown people" tag trotted out is when left leaning people use it.
    I learned it from brown people who referred to themselves as that, just as I would describe myself as white and most black people would describe themselves as black.

I learned it from brown people who referred to themselves as that, just as I would describe myself as white and most black people would describe themselves as black.

That's not the point I'm making. I'm saying I rarely see people say "all brown people this" unless it's the left saying it facetiously. I know people say "Muslims this" and "Islam that" but Islam isn't a race and doesnt have a colour. A lot of posters automatically tie the two in. You can vehemently disagree with and even abhor Islam without it having one iota to do with physical make up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Nope. If people openly identify with neo-nazi movements. Nothing wrong calling them that. The funniest thing about it, is the automatic victomhood that comes along with supporting such a movement.

If you don't want to be called a Neo-Nazi or Nazi. Don't openly support neo nazi movements. Its really simple.

That's not the point I'm making. I'm saying I rarely see people say "all brown people this" unless it's the left saying it facetiously. I know people say "Muslims this" and "Islam that" but Islam isn't a race and doesnt have a colour. A lot of posters automatically tie the two in. You can vehemently disagree with and even abhor Islam without it having one iota to do with physical make up.
    Rather than 'brown people' what we get is Arabs, middle easterners, etc (or sand n*gers etc for the extra charming).

I'd consider someone trying to imply that catholics are just a pack of pedophiles, or Jews are just a bunch of money grubbing bastards to be bigots as well. I'm not a fan of any organised religions, but I'm far less of a fan of vilifying people simply because they follow these particular faiths.

As for blacks... well go and check out the taxi driver thread that had to be closed a few days ago because of all the racism coming from it.

Being honest, I'm not really sure where your point is leading to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Rather than 'brown people' what we get is Arabs, middle easterners, etc (or sand n*gers etc for the extra charming).

I'd consider someone trying to imply that catholics are just a pack of pedophiles, or Jews are just a bunch of money grubbing bastards to be bigots as well. I'm not a fan of any organised religions, but I'm far less of a fan of vilifying people simply because they follow these particular faiths.

As for blacks... well go and check out the taxi driver thread that had to be closed a few days ago because of all the racism coming from it.

But nobody here is calling them any of those names.

• Advertisement

My point, quite simply and briefly, is that people can disagree with Islam and its ideology without hating or disliking brown people. A good portion of the left leaning section here tend to muddy the waters on that whether it's intentional or not. That's the point made nice and clearly.

My point, quite simply and briefly, is that people can disagree with Islam and its ideology without hating or disliking brown people. A good portion of the left leaning section here tend to muddy the waters on that whether it's intentional or not. That's the point made nice and clearly.
    :confused:

You realise you were responding to a post where I said I'm not a fan of Islam, right?

If I've misread your post and you think it's OK to hate someone simply because they are Muslim though, well then yeah that's pretty much textbook bigotry.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭quintana76

Nope. If people openly identify with neo-nazi movements. Nothing wrong calling them that. The funniest thing about it, is the automatic victomhood that comes along with supporting such a movement.

If you don't want to be called a Neo-Nazi or Nazi. Don't openly support neo nazi movements. Its really simple.

My God! A leftie complaining about someone claiming victimhood. That's a first.

You realise you were responding to a post where I said I'm not a fan of Islam, right?

If I've misread your post and you think it's OK to hate someone simply because they are Muslim though, well then yeah that's pretty much textbook bigotry.

Again, point well and truly missed. You're being obtuse or else you're having trouble reading what I'm saying. Last time. Plenty of left leaning people put forward the idea that being against the idea of Islam equates to hating brown people. It does not. I went on to say that, I usually only see the term "brown people" used by proponents of that same theory, in an effort to paint people opposed to Islam as racists.

Also, I don't think it's ok to hate someone because they're Muslim. Not in the slightest. That's all that cleared up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Yet further up the page people are posting photo's of brown people. I think the idea is that when we seen the brown people we know that it was muslims that committed those horrible crimes.

Grayson wrote: »
    Yet further up the page people are posting photo's of brown people. I think the idea is that when we seen the brown people we know that it was muslims that committed those horrible crimes.

You mean a gang of rapists? An organised grooming gang. A case that shocked the entire U.K. and further afield. Yeah, how dare they.

Again, point well and truly missed. You're being obtuse or else you're having trouble reading what I'm saying. Last time. Plenty of left leaning people put forward the idea that being against the idea of Islam equates to hating brown people. It does not. I went on to say that, I usually only see the term "brown people" used by proponents of that same theory, in an effort to paint people opposed to Islam as racists.

Also, I don't think it's ok to hate someone because they're Muslim. Not in the slightest. That's all that cleared up.
    So you're making a point with no relevance. If I had that they use brown people as a term you may have a point, but I didn't so you're just straw manning. Got it firm and clear boss.

You mean a gang of rapists? An organised grooming gang. A case that shocked the entire U.K. and further afield. Yeah, how dare they.
    OK, scroll up to jmayos post again. Now please point out what "trend" you saw in the men whose photos were posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I have noticed a trend with the posters who always defend the Islamic ideology, they are always very pro other ideologies that are anti-western in nature like communism, Marxism etc, there just always seems to be an underlying hatred of the West and an apparent want to destroy the society it has created, I suppose thatwould allow them to rule over the ashes.

yeah, am, any proof for this guff?
    There was a case of a Norwegian man that felt sorry for his rapist when he was deported.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html

Pure mental illness, how can someone hate themselves that much ...

how does his viewpoint (all be it one i wouldn't share) mean he has a mental illness and hates himself?

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Site Banned Posts: 406 ✭✭Pepefrogok

OK, scroll up to jmayos post again. Now please point out what "trend" you saw in the men whose photos were posted.

They are all from countries that culturally treat women very badly and are indoctrinated into an ideology that views young white girls as morally deviant? What trend do you notice?

• Advertisement

So you're making a point with no relevance. If I had that they use brown people as a term you may have a point, but I didn't so you're just straw manning. Got it firm and clear boss.

I can't make heads nor tails of this gobbledygook. Point is clear to see. Some Lefties use the "you hate brown people" mantra if they see people going against Islam. I rarely, if ever, see anyone say they hate brown people (if they do, they're racist scum btw). That's it. Bury your head in the sand as usual if you want.

I can't make heads nor tails of this gobbledygook. Point is clear to see. Some Lefties use the "you hate brown people" mantra if they see people going against Islam. I rarely, if ever, see anyone say they hate brown people (if they do, they're racist scum btw). That's it. Bury your head in the sand as usual if you want.
    We'll try this again, so.
    jmayo wrote: »
    I think a picture is better than a thousand words and this could be our future if some people have their way.

_97268047_sanctuary_18_comp.jpg

And here are some of the Rotherham rapists...

_77171675_sexualexploitation.jpg

11pervs.jpg?strip=all&w=300&h=192&crop=1

Anyone see a bit of a trend ?

Please point out the trend these among most of these photos. What do you feel jmayo was referring to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Still reading back, but on this....
    I have noticed a trend with the posters who always defend the Islamic ideology, they are always very pro other ideologies that are anti-western in nature like communism, Marxism etc, there just always seems to be an underlying hatred of the West and an apparent want to destroy the society it has created, I suppose thatwould allow them to rule over the ashes.

Actually, the irony is that it's these left-leaning, free-spirited liberal types that usually suffer more under the regimes and ideology you mention above.

For example, if Islam ever took serious hold in this country as it has in the Middle East and elsewhere, do people still think we would have things like SSM, gay pride parades, equal rights for women etc?

I think we all know the answer to that one - there's another irony too... we as a country have spent decades emerging from the repressive and destructive influence of religious ideology and are still trying to shake the last elements of that loose from our schools and healthcare systems. Why are some so keen to welcome in yet another one?

As I said last night.. if you come to Ireland, you integrate into OUR way of life, OUR culture and OUR laws.. not expect to be allowed rewrite them with your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Is brown people a phrase people use now. Surely somebody of middle eastern appearance is a more appropriate term.

All those men pictured are technically caucasian.

Is brown people a phrase people use now. Surely somebody of middle eastern appearance is a more appropriate term.

All those men pictured are technically caucasian.
    Nah, it's been in usage for over 200 years and given the brown people I know use the term brown people when referring to themselves (both to themselves and to others), I think the term brown people is perfectly acceptable and have no idea why it wouldn't be; middle eastern, Arab and such are also acceptable to people from those regions. I don't see why you would think it inappropriate as it's no different to calling Denzel Washington a black man or Colin Farrell a white man?

• Site Banned Posts: 406 ✭✭Pepefrogok

Nah, it's been in usage for over 200 years and given the brown people I know use the term brown people when referring to themselves (both to themselves and to others), I think the term brown people is perfectly acceptable and have no idea why it wouldn't be; middle eastern, Arab and such are also acceptable to people from those regions. I don't see why you would think it inappropriate as it's no different to calling Denzel Washington a black man or Colin Farrell a white man?

You seem obsessed with skin colour!

You seem obsessed with skin colour!

Not at all, just calling your sudden "concern" specifically for white European women (your words, not mine) for what they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

My God! A leftie complaining about someone claiming victimhood. That's a first.

You do realise you don't have to be a 'leftie' to find neo-nazis repugnant.

It's not really used here in any parlance I've ever heard. I see it written on boards quite a bit by posters but that's usually by people looking to accuse others of racism or take offense and plenty of it imagined. In fact, I rarely really see people use the term pejoratively tbh. As an aside, my only other exposure to anyone using ''brown'' as a descriptor is in the States, where I've heard it refer to Hispanic people, often by themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

Well of course a white European woman is going to be concerned about her interests and her daughters and granddaughters interests before the interests of immigrants wanting to leave their ****hole countries to come to developed countries.

Do you seriously think Arabs and Tunisians and Afghans and Eygptians and all the rest of the muslim countries care about white Europeans of any gender, ask them what they think of homosexual people for a start. Why are we bending over backwards to appease these people who want to come here and avail of everything we have to offer while they have no intention of integrating or forsaking sharia law to abide by the laws the rest of us live under. They have no problem abusing our laws by breaking them and using the free legal aid system for years to avoid legal deportation. Can I just up sticks and head to Nigeria if I want to and just stay there with my hand out for social welfare and a house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

tretorn wrote: »
    Well of course a white European woman is going to be concerned about her interests and her daughters and granddaughters interests before the interests of immigrants wanting to leave their ****hole countries to come to developed countries.

Do you seriously think Arabs and Tunisians and Afghans and Eygptians and all the rest of the muslim countries care about white Europeans of any gender, ask them what they
    think of homosexual people for a start. Why are we bending over backwards to appease these people who want to come here and avail of everything we have to offer while they have no intention of integrating or forsaking sharia law to abide by the laws the rest of us live under. They have no problem abusing our laws by breaking them and using the free legal aid system for years to avoid legal deportation. Can I just up sticks and head to Nigeria if I want to and just stay there with my hand out for social welfare and a house.

ooo er Matron...:eek:

ill get me coat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Ah yes lets make this about colour and race.

Oh I just knew some fooker would try and twist my post to say I am anti brown people.
    No I am not, I am anti islam.

BTW there are white and black muslims as well you know.
    Ever see a picture of the pilgrims visiting Mecca.
    Now I know it is often hard to see what colour the poor women are seen as they are usually dressed head to toe in a tent
    For modesty reasons of course.

BTW this is form the article linked to the first picture.
    He also said the government needs to research the "profiles, motivations and cultural and background influences of perpetrators of sexual exploitation".

In the Newcastle case, most of the men were British-born but all came from Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian or Turkish communities.

Think tank the Quillam Foundation, which focuses on counter-extremism, said 84% of the 264 offenders convicted of grooming between 2005 and 2017 were of south Asian heritage.

Yeah they are brown, but that isn't the factor here.
    The factor here is they are from muslim backgrounds, plain and simple.

But of course you damn well know that, but it is easier to make people with an inconvenient truth go away by hanging the racist label on them.

That way you don't have to confront the truth that these guys have an opinion that Western non muslim women, be they white, black or indeed brown are second class and there to be done with as they please.

How many of them have actually come out and said their victims were sluts and deserved nothing better?
    Hell the guy up in court recently labelled his rape victim a slut.

I am not allowed discuss …

Oh I just knew some fooker would try and twist my post to say I am anti brown people.
    Can't be that, you see you cannot tell if someone is Muslim by their mugshot - Omackeral will tell you that.

So what was this trend you were alluding to, then?

Here is another pic I found and it shows two white women who were jailed for being associated with the males who were rapists.

nintchdbpict000216706910.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Now are you going to claim I am now making a point about all white women being paedophile and rapist enablers ?

BTW there is one very interesting piece in the associated article and I quote.
    Sarah Champion MP is the Labour member for Rotherham who helped with investigations into, and supported victims of, abuse in the town.

In response to the Jay Report, which uncovered the shocking 1,400 victims of abuse, she asked the then Home Secretary Theresa May for more resources to tackle the abuse and bring offenders to justice.

She also called for additional funding for victim support and in November 2014 she called on the Prime Minister David Cameron to ensure government departments work together to prevent horrific abuse on such a scale to happen again.

In August 2017 Mrs Champion resigned from the Shadow Cabinet for bravely speaking out about the problem of Asian grooming gangs in the UK.

In response to another vast child abuse ring uncovered in Newcastle, she wrote in The Sun that "Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls".

Supporters of hard left leader Jeremy Corbyn are thought to have put pressure on Mrs Champion to step down for what they perceived as racism.

Andrew Norfolk, the reporter who helped uncover the Rotherham abuse in the first place, wrote: "Sarah Champion has fallen victim to the same liberal squeamishness that for years allowed street-grooming sex crimes against young white girls to flourish unchecked."

So the issue for some isn't that "British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls" it is that someone who points it out is racist.

Please point out the trend these among most of these photos. What do you feel jmayo was referring to?

You fooking damn well know my point and it aint about brown people or any other colour of person.

All of the guilty in Newcastle bar one woman were from a muslim background.
    Pointed out in the article most of the men all have ancestral links to
    Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Iraq, Iran or Turkey.

Now what have those countries got in common.
    You would have us believe that it's because they are brown as you term them.
    Of course you will conveniently forget they come from countries, where bar India, the vast majority of people adhere to probably the most misogynistic religious ideology on the planet.
    They all come from cultures where women are second class citizens.

Can't be that, you see you cannot tell if someone is Muslim by their mugshot - Omackeral will tell you that.

So what was this trend you were alluding to, then?

I know you don't have a problem reading, at least not when it suits you.

How many times do we have to quote that.

most of the men were British-born but all came from Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian or Turkish communities.

But I guess you will now try and spin it that they were Indian Sikhs, Bangladeshi Hindus, Turkish Jews, Irianian Bahais, Iraqi christians.:rolleyes:

BTW i know the shyte you are trying to pull.

• Advertisement

You fooking damn well know my point and it aint about brown people or any other colour of person.

All of the guilty in Newcastle bar one woman were from a muslim background.
    Pointed out in the article most of the men all have ancestral links to
    Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Iraq, Iran or Turkey.
    Come no now, don't go hiding under a rock like that. Your exact words were "I think a picture is better than a thousand words and this could be our future if some people have their way" followed by all those photos, with "Anyone see a bit of a trend ?" underneath.

Omackeral will tell you himself, you cannot tell if someone is Muslim by a mugshot of them like those you posted. So what "trend" was it that were you referring to in those photos?
    I know you don't have a problem reading, at least not when it suits you.

How many times do we have to quote that.

most of the men were British-born but all came from Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian or Turkish communities.

But I guess you will now try and spin it that they were Indian Sikhs, Bangladeshi Hindus, Turkish Jews, Irianian Bahais, Iraqi christians.:rolleyes:

BTW i know the shyte you are trying to pull.

I'm calling your bullsh** and desperate backtracking for what it is. You specifically said "I think a picture is better than a thousand words and this could be our future if some people have their way" - followed by the photos above- followed by "Anyone see a bit of a trend ?"

So what trend was it that were you referring to in those photos? Don't go pretending you were addressing anything but the photos with that question. What is the trend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Come no now, don't go hiding under a rock like that. Your exact words were "I think a picture is better than a thousand words and this could be our future if some people have their way" followed by all those photos, with "Anyone see a bit of a trend ?" underneath.

Omackeral will tell you himself, you cannot tell if someone is Muslim by a mugshot of them like those you posted. So what "trend" was it that were you referring to in those photos?

I'm calling your bullsh** and desperate backtracking for what it is. You specifically said "I think a picture is better than a thousand words and this could be our future if some people have their way" - followed by the photos above- followed by "Anyone see a bit of a trend ?"

So what trend was it that were you referring to in those photos? Don't go pretending you were addressing anything but the photos with that question. What is the trend?

The picture was posted in the context of you knowing what article it was connected to and you would see the link between the religion and the crime. The fact you are attempting to construe this as a random photo of Asian men who “look Muslim” means there is just some misunderstanding between what the poster was attempting to convey and what you are interpreting.

The picture was posted in the context of you knowing what article it was connected to and you would see the link between the religion and the crime. The fact you are attempting to construe this as a random photo of Asian men who “look Muslim” means there is just some misunderstanding between what the poster was attempting to convey and what you are interpreting.

So if jmayo was so eager for us to focus on the text in between, how come he posted a bunch of pictures and asked if people could 'spot a trend?' from them. He could hardly mean spotting a trend from the single article because a trend requires multiples (like the 31 photos), and if he were asking for a 'trend' from that then the second batch of photos he put up would make no sense as there was nothing related to their country of birth or any article attached to them.

He asked specifically to focus on the 31 photos and spot a trend, now it seems he didn't want us to focus on the photos or spot a trend in them at all. That's called backtracking.

Ah they either can't or refuse to see the difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Tbh if anything you’re the racist jmayo expecting people to be held to different standards due to the colour of their skin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

And I’m going to post this here and I don’t care, report me all you like for it.
    I’ve been in my industry (beauty therapy/spa) 7 years. This is just my experience, but in those 7 years I had 1 male of Asian/middle eastern descent use a massage to openly try give himself a happy ending, grabbing my wrist when I told him I was leaving the room, and two males of the same ethnicity ask/enquire. I refuse to take any clients that make me feel uncomfortable and due to my experiences being alone in treatment rooms with males, Asian men are a group that have form for making me feel uncomfortable. You know how many western men have propositioned me in work, or made me uncomfortable in seven years? None.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Guardian article reporting on the fact that 80% of the suspects were of Pakistani origin. And that's just Pakistan. If you include Middle East as a general category, it could well be/probably a higher number. Islam is the main religion in that area of the world.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/20/rotherham-sexual-abuse-victims-rises-to-1510-operation-stovewood

Now, 91%+ of British Pakistanis are Muslim.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=percentage+of+pakistan+muslim+in+uk&oq=percentage+of+pakistan+muslim+in+uk&aqs=chrome..69i57.9600j1j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Finally, the town of Rotherham's population % that are Muslim?

http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/jsna/info/23/people/54/ethnicity_and_cultural_identity

Rotherham had 236,438 (91.9%) White British and 20,842 (8.1%) Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) residents in the 2011 Census.
    The largest BME community is Pakistani & Kashmiri who numbered 7,912 in 2011 or 3.1% of the population

So 3% of the population and out of that category, they make up 80% of your massive rape and sex scandal suspects, who are in turn 91% of them Muslim in Britain with a sample of 10000 people approximately?

So what jmayo has said has been a perfectly fair remark to make. This is basic numbers like, that the probabilities are really strong in that direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,855 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Might the reason this particular bunch of scumbags share a similar background is because it's easier for scumbags of similar backgrounds to get together?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Might the reason this particular bunch of scumbags share a similar background is because it's easier for scumbags of similar backgrounds to get together?

I have relatives over in Rochdale, and from the lads over, a lot of this is happening because the public sector workers/the council won't actually enforce the rule of law when a Muslim commits a crime over there.

They go after white girls cause the white populations are more of a pushover than other groups apparently. Apparently they tried this crap back in the 90s with the Sikh community there and the result was a lot of fightback and baseball bats and lads in the emergency room. The thing stopped right there and then. You don't fùck with the Sikh community lol.

So I don't think its just a race/Islam thing. I think its a rule of law thing/or lack of the law being enforced that allows a small percentage of massive scumbags to do what they want almost, by public sector lads.

Here you are billy.

Here is a pic of a white muslim.

image.jpg

And even more earth startling he is Irish.
    Sorry was irish as the fooker thankfully blew himself up and did mankind a massive freaking favour.
    Sorry must say peoplekind like your no doubt hero that fooking pc chewing numpty in Canada.

And here is another white one.

Jordan-Horner_2907951b.jpg

Oh and here are some pics of some other muslims who I am not sure iof they qualify as "brown" or not in your opinion.

0023ae82cb0c136d94c329.jpg

oh and here is a pic of some pretty famous black or African American muslims.

blk-am-muslim.jpg

And here is a pic of what you probably call "brown" people going by your definition and labeling of people.
    Care to notice the crucifix in the background.

20140823_blp506.jpg

Now if you don't mind I want to go watch a rugby match rather than discuss people's skin colours with you.

I do however hope to see some French players back and blue after getting their ar**es handed to them by the Italians.
    Is that racist of me ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

The fact that they all have faces only a mother could love?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭fash

dav3 wrote: »
    fash wrote: »

I would ask who is the conspiracy theorist here.

I think the answer is probably you. You're clearly incapable of comprehending the links you just posted, leading you to believe there is some grand conspiracy when the reality is there is no such thing.
    From reading this post, I imagine you are of significantly below average intelligence and education - clearly you have neither read the links I referred to nor know of the topic. Perhaps you are also given to conspiracy theories given such hindrances - although that remains to be seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,975 ✭✭✭enricoh

Now now jmayo, how dare u assume that the pakistanis convicted in the rape gangs in England are Muslim? Only 96% of pakistanis are Muslim and so it was just your inherent racism that led you to assume that. So try to "desperately backtrack under that rock" of yours!

And in the name of God will you stop posting damning mugshots of the rapists and the fact that their victims were never Pakistani or Muslim, the open all borders crowd on here are in meltdown!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

What a strangely large collection of photos of muslim men you keep jmayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

Here you are billy.

Here is a pic of a white muslim.

image.jpg

And even more earth startling he is Irish.
    Sorry was irish as the fooker thankfully blew himself up and did mankind a massive freaking favour.
    Sorry must say peoplekind like your no doubt hero that fooking pc chewing numpty in Canada.

And here is another white one.

Jordan-Horner_2907951b.jpg

Oh and here are some pics of some other muslims who I am not sure iof they qualify as "brown" or not in your opinion.

0023ae82cb0c136d94c329.jpg

oh and here is a pic of some pretty famous black or African American muslims.

blk-am-muslim.jpg

And here is a pic of what you probably call "brown" people going by your definition and labeling of people.
    Care to notice the crucifix in the background.

20140823_blp506.jpg

Now if you don't mind I want to go watch a rugby match rather than discuss people's skin colours with you.

I do however hope to see some French players back and blue after getting their ar**es handed to them by the Italians.
    Is that racist of me ?

So what's the problem then?

Some muslims are pale, some tanned and some swarthy.

I doubt you'll see any Arsenal fans bitching about Ozil.

• Advertisement
Advertisement