Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRM systems for small business?

Options
  • 22-02-2018 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Anybody know of a CRM system without lots of bells and whistles and unnecessary features, that you either use or can recommend?

Pipedrive and Funnel Now are two I've found, and then there's Zoho which I haven't used in years but which I am sure has gotten a bit more complex since then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

The basic version of zoho is pretty striped down but is grand for the simple things.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

What do you regard as the necessary features of such a system?

(One user's unnecessary feature is usually the next user's MVP ...)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Panic Stations

I'd recommend HubSpot's CRM. Once of the best around for small to large businesses. It's also completely free for as many users.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

there are many options like Bitrix, HubSpot CRM, Zoho CRM etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Haven't used it but OnePage CRM is Irish and pitched at small businesses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

There are lists of top CRMs out there, and there are reviews and case studies all over the place. I think that first you need a consultation of an expert in this case . Ask https://www.keynodesolutions.com for a help. They are specialize in implementation, development ,support etc to grow your business. KeyNode Solutions is a service Salesforce consulting partner. So it's a right solution for small and large business.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Hubspot is superb imo

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KBR

Hi DigitalGuy

1 year on - what did you use? And have you and +s and -s you'd care to share?

My own issue is getting people to buy into it. Younger staff will - the elder lemons just won't use it. So I'll get and administrator to input their data.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

In my opinion, Insightly is the best CRM for small business owners with a convinenit interface. If you think these big CRM giants offer massive features then you should try Lightning Essentials edition of SalesForce.

Advertisement