If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED 55B7V Part 2

Options
  • 22-02-2018 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭

The other thread was closed because there is to be no mention of other retailers in a negative way. Some people just would not shut up and the thread was closed.

This thread is for people like myself who are interested in getting this OLED from RicherSounds, mainly due to the 6 year warranty and the guys will give you a good price if they can. If you want to talk about another retailer then it can only be about a better price they may have.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi Tipsy McSwagger,

As you kow, this forum is for posting queries to Richersounds, asking for advice, deals etc. Accordingly, a "discussion" type thread is not the norm here, it just doesn't suit the nature of the forum, as set out in the Charter. I appreciate the interest in this TV that gives rise to your post.

I'm going to close this thread temporarily to allow time to consult with Richersounds, my instinct is that a thread of this kind is not suited to this forum, there are lots of other fora on Boards more suited to such a discussion.

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.