Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashback offer - EirDeals issue

Options
  • 22-02-2018 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Long story short

I signed up for contract with Eir and became eligible for the €50 cashback.

Got code and signed up for eirdeals site.

24hrs or so later got confirmation to sign back into eirdeals to claim cash back but could not remember password (no way to reset or recover password at all on the eirdeals website). Spoke with Eir instant chat and 1901 and told I need to speak with eir deals.

Have since spoke with Eirdeals and now they are telling me that I need to speak with customer care as they cannot help me "[font=arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately we are not in the position to reissue codes." [/font]which I find crazy as its their department (i.e. deals cashback)

Both my account and unique gift code can be checked to verify that I have not received my cashback as part of my Eir contract offer.

If you can look into this for me that would be great,

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

brophy wrote: »
    Long story short

I signed up for contract with Eir and became eligible for the €50 cashback.

Got code and signed up for eirdeals site.

24hrs or so later got confirmation to sign back into eirdeals to claim cash back but could not remember password (no way to reset or recover password at all on the eirdeals website). Spoke with Eir instant chat and 1901 and told I need to speak with eir deals.

Have since spoke with Eirdeals and now they are telling me that I need to speak with customer care as they cannot help me "[font=arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately we are not in the position to reissue codes." [/font]which I find crazy as its their department (i.e. deals cashback)

Both my account and unique gift code can be checked to verify that I have not received my cashback as part of my Eir contract offer.

If you can look into this for me that would be great,

Thanks,
    Hi brophy ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement