Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syncing photos from iPhone to PC...?

Options
  • 22-02-2018 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

I have just synced my iPhone 6s Plus to my PC.

I'm running iTunes 12.7.3.46

1. In Pictures, on my PC, I can see monthly folders from the date I bought the phone 2015/10, up to 2017/10, but nothing after September of last year.

2. Secondly, I cannot see any videos in any of the folders, though I know there are loads of them on the phone. I shoot some video with the phone's own video, and some via the third-party app FilmicPro. (I'm aware that the FilmicPro videos have to be imported separately.)

Why are there no folders after September of last year?

Where are the videos (shot via the phone's own video) visible after the sync? Are they stored elsewhere?

Thanks!

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Sorted.

I have to manually import them into Windows/Photos

Fine. They're all there in monthly folders - photos AND videos.

But, for some reason, all the photos are also in C:Pictures, but NOT the videos.

So, I don't understand why I have ALL photos in two places, but videos in only one.

Ideally, I'd like to have everything in the one place only.

Thanks.

D.

Advertisement