Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jenny Glow perfume and candles

Options
  • 22-02-2018 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Sweet Jesus.
    I happened on these perfumes in my local chemist. Had saw people chatting about them before Christmas.
    On a whim, decided to buy the pomegranate noir one.
    I have about 1/4 bottle of jo malone’s pomegranate noir. Jenny glow smells the same!!! What the hell. And €15.50!! How are Jenny glow getting away with it?
    Has anyone tried any of the other Jenny glow scents? Or candles. My local chemist doesn’t have the candles yet but I’d be curious to try.
    €15.50!!! I’ll be using it as a room spray too. Woohoooooo!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

My sister got me a small bottle for Xmas, nectarine and honey. It was lovely, only finished it last week. I bought myself the Wood Sage and Sea Salt one, bit different to my usual taste but it's growing on me. They are difficult to get your hands one, my local chemist only stocks 2 of the scents and I find Pomegranate Noir too strong for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

What bricks and mortar Chemist chains are these available in? Struggling to find info online!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I got a bottle of the Wood Sage and Sea Salt for Christmas after eyeing it up in my local Life chemist. Gorgeous.

Also loved the Nectarine Honey Blossom too which I've seen in Lloyd's Pharmacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Jo Malone has so many products out now, I’d say dupes (which seem to be the older fragrances) are the least of her worries..the jo loves range now is like a premium standard and then with the home fragrance range making a fortune and don’t forget the regularly sold out limited edition range...
    The only thing with the dupes is they don’t last very long in comparison to the original and I’m not dedicated enough to keep reapplying.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

QueenRizla wrote: »
    What bricks and mortar Chemist chains are these available in? Struggling to find info online!

Sam mc cauleys stock a good few of the range.

Love the sage one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

La.de.da wrote: »
    Sam mc cauleys stock a good few of the range.

Love the sage one.

Found them this morning in Shaw’s! I bought the Sage and the Velvet Rose, loved the smell of both! They didn’t have pomegranate noir. Wearing the Rose now and can’t stop sniffing my wrists :D.
    Carapharmacy have the Rose on sale so might splash out on more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Glow fan

If anyone is interested inish pharmacy stocks a good selection of the Jenny Glow range of perfumes, plus they deliver very quickly I might add,I have loved Jo Malone perfumes up to this but €14 versus €109 it's a no brainer,they are exactly the same.I hope they keep adding to the collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Hi, does the fragrance last long though? I bought the Penney's Jo Malone dupes before and the fragrance didn't last long..

Advertisement