Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key BTC/Crypto Twitter Feeds

Options
  • 22-02-2018 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

Given this space is so reactive to news feeds, is Twitter the medium through which one can catch this news early? If so, what Twitter feeds do you feel are the most relevant?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭crytoadvice

I follow people recommended here.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-on-twitter-the-most-important-people-to-follow-2017-12-04

The ones ive found the best are
    Jameson Lopp @lopp he has an excellent website
    Alvin Lee @onemanatatime look for his beginners guide. It has lots of advice and links
    Andreas Antonopoulos @aantonop has a how to you tube channel
    Peter Brandt @PeterLBrandt charting how tos and book recommendations
    Ronnie Moas @RonnieMoas runs standpoint research. he provides services for a fee

Max Keiser, Stacy Herbert are worth a follow. They're on The Keiser Report on RT and have regular guests on like Richard Heart and Charlie Shrem . Its a good show that covers Crypto almost exclusively these days

Reddit, telegram and Steemit seem to be the others for the crypto community but I havent used these. I find reddit a bit of a mess. Telegram is supposed to be good for following ICOs but i havent tried it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Thanks but I probably didn't clarify properly. I'm not looking to follow a Crypto guru. Looking for first off the mark news feeds for events that affect the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭crytoadvice

They tend to get the news first and relay it

Advertisement