Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wifi App to RECIEVE calls?

• 22-02-2018 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've searched lots for this but can't find a simple answer.
    Is there an app which can RECEIVE calls through wifi?
    I have rubbish phone signal but I have wifi with a booster router.
    I know I can use Whatts App or Viber to call out and get calls IF the other end has Whatts App or Viber too but is there a way to receive calls from people without these apps. I don't mind setting up another number but can't find any simple way to do this.
    Google Voice looks like it might work but can't get that here!
    I'm on three which is fairly rubbish so I'm sure that won't help!
    Anyone know how to receive calls I would be really gratefully....I had a full head of hair before I started this search 3 hours ago!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

daesal wrote: »
    I'm on three which is fairly rubbish so I'm sure that won't help!

Move to Vodafone or Eir and this will come with the phone using your mobile number.

Advertisement