Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miscarriage

• 22-02-2018 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I'm not sure where to post this. I'm looking for support around my miscarriage that happened yesterday. I'm on my own and utterly heartbroken. Looking to speak with others as I feel so lost

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭miketheDIYman

So sorry to hear about your loss
    I see there's a support site here you may wish to try...
    http://www.miscarriage.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Ginger83

leefran77 wrote: »
    Hi I'm not sure where to post this. I'm looking for support around my miscarriage that happened yesterday. I'm on my own and utterly heartbroken. Looking to speak with others as I feel so lost

Sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

So sorry to hear your sad news, miscarriage is very hard to deal with, best wishes and talk about it with some close friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Junadl

leefran77 wrote: »

So sorry for your loss. I have had two miscarriages and it's a very raw, painful experience. You know you loved this little baby from the moment you found out you were pregnant and to have this happen is like your future hopes crash down. But you will heal. It may take a few months for the shock and heartache to ease a little.

Maybe you could honour your little angel by getting a necklace or something that will symbolise them.

For me I didn't really feel happy again until I became pregnant with my now eldest. She healed my heart.

I wish you love and peace in your heart and if you wanna chat you can pm me, no worries.

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

I had 4 miscarriages, so if you want to talk, I'm happy to listen, or if you want to ask any questions, I'd be happy to try to answer them.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Went through 2 myself. It is incredibly hard & something you never forget. Best wishes

Advertisement