Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used golf equipment in Dublin

Options
  • 22-02-2018 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭

I am flying to Ireland in April and would prefer to buy my golf equipment there rather than lug it through multiple airports. What are the options to buy the works (used clubs, bag, balls etc.) in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

are you coming for a holiday or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Ardillaun wrote: »
    I am flying to Ireland in April and would prefer to buy my golf equipment there rather than lug it through multiple airports. What are the options to buy the works (used clubs, bag, balls etc.) in Dublin?

The Golf Studio Celbridge carry everything you'd need. 35minutes from the airport.

Adverts.ie and donedeal.ie if you have time to get a slightly better deal/options.

Halpenny and mcguirks stores have a small selection of used clubs in every store aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

dan_ep82 wrote: »

The Golf Studio Celbridge carry everything you'd need. 35minutes from the airport.

Adverts.ie and donedeal.ie if you have time to get a slightly better deal/options.

Halpenny and mcguirks stores have a small selection of used clubs in every store aswell.

Thanks very much.

Seve OB wrote: »
    are you coming for a holiday or what?

Coming for 6 weeks and will leave the clubs with relatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭The Premier Man

Adverts.ie and donedeal are your best bet

• Advertisement

Anybody go with eBay? I was considering leaving it until I get to Galway and ordering them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭rickis tache

Just go to golf style in galway. Plenty of 2nd hand clubs there and brilliant customer service. Won't push on you what you don't need.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Just go to golf style in galway. Plenty of 2nd hand clubs there and brilliant customer service. Won't push on you what you don't need.

This ^

You won’t get a better deal anywhere than you will off Declan in Golfstyle. I buy all my gear off him. He’s a gent.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jimjim12

Another vote for GolfStyle. He has a large range of 2nd clubs

another vote for golfstyle, good selection ofclubs and always willing to do a good deal if buying set/half sets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

Anybody go with eBay? I was considering leaving it until I get to Galway and ordering them there.

I have access to a few bits n pieces what do you need? Are you landing in Dublin? PM Id you wish and we can talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

I live in Glaway and could lend you a spare set. PM if you are stuck.

Wombatman wrote: »
    I live in Glaway and could lend you a spare set. PM if you are stuck.

Thanks very much. I think I will go to Golf Style tomorrow.

Got kitted out in Golfstyle today.

Advertisement