Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microtec 6000 System n/nd faults

Options
  • 23-02-2018 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    My fathers Microtec 6000 system is stuck in 2 fault modes and we cannot get the system to respond to any RKP inputs. These faults appeared after he had to switch off mains power in the house for other works.

The RKP is flashing between 2 faults (n and nd) which the manual says is down to no communication between RKP and panel.
    We temporarily rewired the RKP to the panel and still got n and nd faults although when disconnecting cores from the RKP to do this, the RKP showed 'CF' fault which makes me think it does have communication with the panel.

We tried doing a factory reset by removing the LK1 link etc.... but it still returned n and nd faults.

Anyone know what the root cause may be? Is it likely that the RKP is fried?
    If anyone could help I'd appreciate it greatly!

Thanks
    Neil

Advertisement