Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit Issue

Options
  • 23-02-2018 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi Team,

Im seeing a direct debit on my account that Ive no idea what its for.
    It may be genuine, but there are no details on my account that gives me any idea what this is for.

Is it possible to find out, from the Creditor ID, Mandate details, who its for?  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi Team,

Im seeing a direct debit on my account that Ive no idea what its for.
    It may be genuine, but there are no details on my account that gives me any idea what this is for.

Is it possible to find out, from the Creditor ID, Mandate details, who its for?  

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.

Can I ask when the Direct Debit came out of your account and what narrative is showing on your transaction history for the payment?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Hi Darren,
    Thanks for getting back to me.  Ill send it through on a PM now to you.

Dont think you're set up to recieve PM's Darren.  Im getting an error trying to send it to you

Dont think you're set up to recieve PM's Darren.  Im getting an error trying to send it to you

Thanks for getting back to me. There should be a link below this message and the last one I sent that you can click on to send us a PM. If you don't see it let me know and I should be able to send you a DM directly.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks for getting back to me. There should be a link below this message and the last one I sent that you can click on to send us a PM. If you don't see it let me know and I should be able to send you a DM directly.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    No joy Im afraid :)

• Advertisement

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    No joy Im afraid :)

I've just sent you a PM there that you should be able to reply too. :) 

Thanks,
    Darren.

Done sir - thanks Darren

Advertisement