Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"PF" issue on account after online order - still not resolved?

Options
  • 23-02-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,259 ✭✭✭

I decided that I'd stay with Eir to order the FTTH service and not move to another provider, but it seems I should have just moved as I'm now faced with what seems like many legacy issues between accounts/billing systems within Eir.

Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    I decided that I'd stay with Eir to order the FTTH service and not move to another provider, but it seems I should have just moved as I'm now faced with what seems like many legacy issues between accounts/billing systems within Eir.

Please help!
    Hi KeRbDoG, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your order. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,259 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Hi again,
    The FTTH order progressed and a issue was found on the pole.   There was a case for that opened for more than a month now and no update from the Eir side on the case - was meant to have an update on the 28th/29th of March - could I get an update please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi again,
    The FTTH order progressed and a issue was found on the pole.   There was a case for that opened for more than a month now and no update from the Eir side on the case - was meant to have an update on the 28th/29th of March - could I get an update please?
    Hi KeRbDoG ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Thanks Thomas, PM'd

Thanks Thomas, PM'd
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks for that Thomas, I've responded to that also. 1+ month after order and no clear indication of when the service can be installed. Service has been installed on poles both sides of the pole/DP which would service my home

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks for that Thomas, I've responded to that also. 1+ month after order and no clear indication of when the service can be installed. Service has been installed on poles both sides of the pole/DP which would service my home
    I have received your most recent PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement