Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec alarm need new code

Options
  • 23-02-2018 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi I have recently moved to a new home and never received the code for the alarm. It's an astec 63 control panel and I THINK I have the engineer code I'm just wondering how do I get into the menu?

Any help much appreacited

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Press clear and the code if you enter the engineer menu 00 Engineer will display on the top of the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭darrylmalone1

KoolKid wrote: »
    Press clear and the code if you enter the engineer menu 00 Engineer will display on the top of the screen.

Thanks for that if tried it but guess the codes I got are wrong

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You could try defaulting it by powering the panel down. Remove the mains power & the battery link.
    Power up again and press clear 4711. If the system disarms the panel is defaulted and the engineer code will be 1174

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭darrylmalone1

KoolKid wrote: »
    You could try defaulting it by powering the panel down. Remove the mains power & the battery link.
    Power up again and press clear 4711. If the system disarms the panel is defaulted and the engineer code will be 1174

Got it goin tanx but now it's saying 75 call engineer

75 Call Engineer is a fail to communicate.
    Is there a dialler or voice dialler on this system?

• Advertisement
Advertisement