Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Severe Winter Weather, Snow/Ice - Sun 25th Feb (Onwards) ** READ MOD NOTE POST #1 **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭clawback07

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am stuck on page 380 , error 503 coming up ,

The snow has hit boards :)

Does this constitute Snowboarding 🙂!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

not having much luck with the showers over past 2 hours, they seem to be going just to the north and south of me! Hopefully will have more luck later in the night.

Boards is barely usable right now, each time I click on anything it times out and i've to try multiple times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

THe beast is eating all boards bandwidth :)

North Cork anyone????

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭ZeroSum76

Great shot of some streamer action over Wicklow Town <courtesy of Stu Teehan Photography>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

For Cork snow earlier you could see its scale clearly on netweather but on met.ie it looked nothing. Will be using netweather from now on. More snow over se wexford now so if it hogs the south coast like last time more on the way here around 10.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,197 ✭✭✭pad199207

If all the Cork People would stop posting and refreshing things would run more smoothly here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Looks on for northside of Dublin at least and then across to the west in the next 15 minutes to half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭traco

Took ferry to Holyhead this afternoon. Drove across to Chester and then down to Newtown SW of Snowdonia National Park. Fields had covering of snow 1-2cm. Roads clear and only an dusting here but it’s cold at -4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Theres snow in the server room.

443210.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭clawback07

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am stuck on page 380 , error 503 coming up ,

The snow has hit boards :)

Does this constitute Snowboarding 🙂!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

I know this was posted earlier but at this stage it is probably about 40 pages back at this stage.

Radar of snow showers
    https://www.netweather.tv/live-weather/radar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭dacogawa

Ease up on the f5 key peeps! look what you've done to the boards server

a2qE9v1_700b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭stevenup7002

It's funny to watch the radar interference just drifting away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

I don't trust any of these "bucketing outside" posts. I was in Cork City when Cork people were posting every 2 seconds saying there's serious blizzards outside, batten down the hatches. It was a very light sprinkling that lasted for 10 - 15 mins. Completely clear sky now with a beautiful full moon.

From now on, if you see any posts that say "serious snowfall here :pac::D:cool:!!!!!!" without video proof then ignore it completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Of all nights for the site to ****é itself.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

Ah will the Dubs go aezy ye're cloggi-

• Registered Users Posts: 17,949 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

When is the main even supposed to hit the East Coast roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Slashermcguirk

Snowing now in dublin 5, hopefully this is the start of it now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Lads! You have broken Boards!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,542 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Netweather map looking nice for some snow inbound

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

jds0ur wrote: »
    F5 being hit by 3000 people is killing boards!
    443211.JPG
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Will galway get any snow at all

• Registered Users Posts: 24,401 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Bucketing down in Portmarnock.. total whiteout

• Registered Users Posts: 15,272 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Showers seem to be breaking up to the south of dublin inbound, north doing well judging on the map. we're in for a long night to see what comes, fingers crossed they can get across

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭revelman

I don't trust any of these "bucketing outside" posts. I was in Cork City when Cork people were posting every 2 seconds saying there's serious blizzards outside, batten down the hatches. It was a very light sprinkling that lasted for 10 - 15 mins. Completely clear sky now with a beautiful full moon.

From now on, if you see any posts that say "serious snowfall here :pac::D:cool:!!!!!!" without video proof then ignore it completely.

Take a look at Kinsale Notice Board on FB. Cars being pushed here. Roads impassable. Why on earth would we make this up? I am looking out at pure white...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Slashermcguirk

Snowing now in dublin 5, hopefully this is the start of it now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭dacogawa

jds0ur wrote: »
    F5 being hit by 3000 people is killing boards!

It's a few more than that.

So which genius invited 3715 guests to the party? they weren't here when I last looked, come on fess up!

443212.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Getting absolutely lashed out of it with snow in D9

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement