Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Severe Winter Weather, Snow/Ice - Sun 25th Feb (Onwards) ** READ MOD NOTE POST #1 **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Few flakes falling now in D14, look outside prob same for you . Hope it gets heavier soon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Fairly heavy snow again now in D7. The commute tomorrow morning in Dublin will be interesting. I don't think most people were expecting frequent showers until tomorrow evening onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Snowshield still up and running in D16. Counted two large hailstones fall. Melted now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

D11 real heavy again now, proper flakes as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

That streamer has hit Bray, some nice big flakes coming down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Radar says there should be something over bray but nothing yet. Patiently waiting

Where are you seeing radar?

Met Office UK live satellite site has crashed too :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Orchids

wakka12 wrote: »
    Me too , in D14,not even joking I'd be incredibly upset. I feel like I'm so invested in this all..and I'm not even analysing charts and such , could only imagine how those guys feel if it were to flop :(

I’ve been glued to this thread, it’s taken over my life:D so I can’t COPE if there’s nada, I’ll get over it I know, but I’ve been waiting since 2010..............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭jirafa

Tue 27 Feb 2018......... Nine O'Clock Weather

https://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/weather-30003847/10845289/

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭heffoo

sdanseo wrote: »
    Keeping the pic small to save bandwidth.
    Bray south to Wicklow town is about to get absolutely pasted
    Hopefully hits Knockananna but last measured an inch outside half an hour ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Look at all that heavy snow off the cork city coast. Move a bit north please thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Another streamer developing just NE of Wales. It's going to be a good night, with streamers galore. Safe to safe there'll plenty of lying snow in the morning for the East

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

In D18

1sjOJCH.png

• Administrators Posts: 53,854 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

cravings wrote: »
    d18.. kinda big hailstones falling and piling up. been very quiet otherwise. i'm up fairly high so i expect a bit more snow than most in dublin, but it hasn't gone that way so far.
    Same, relatively high up in D18 and there has been about 5 minutes of light snow so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Nothing in Drogheda still...so jealous of the blizzards.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

-1c at Howth now. The freeze begins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

sm3ar wrote: »
    Exaggeration. Its a slight dusting.

Whiteout is referring to falling snow. At one point it was whiteout heavy where I am in Dublin 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Snowing heavily in Blanchardstown now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

sm3ar wrote: »
    Exaggeration. Its a slight dusting.

Whiteout is referring to falling snow. At one point it was whiteout heavy where I am in Dublin 15.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Orchids wrote: »
    I’m losing the will to live, D16 too and I’m beginning to lose hope, if I wake up tomorrow morning & it’s like this, I swear I will cry:mad:
    wakka12 wrote: »
    Me too , in D14,not even joking I'd be incredibly upset. I feel like I'm so invested in this all..and I'm not even analysing charts and such , could only imagine how those guys feel if it were to flop :(

Your time will come, and sooner than you think. More streamers waking up, follow the arrow:

a718ea4717e3433822dfe627614c0f81.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Nice lying snow in Lucan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It was snowing in D7 for a good while, everywhere is covered again.

Anytime I look out I see nothing falling.
    Car has snow on it.

What's going on with boards.? Very slow. Will everyone please get off the site so I can read it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭weatherfiend

Brilliant shower in Sandyford D18

• Registered Users Posts: 15,272 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Which part of bray are You ? Hail here on the shankill end of bray

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

Little bit kicking off in the green hills d12 now
    So in the last 10

mins I've read of snow in Dublin 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18.

Sitting here in Dublin 12 with my curtains open like a weirdo watching the lamp post outside my bedroom window and...nothing :(

Give me some hope people!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Over the last 90mins the eastern half of the Irish Sea nearer to Liverpool has gone from almost no activity to this. Plenty of streamer action to come.

#worrynot

https://www.netweather.tv/live-weather/radar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Look at all that heavy snow off the cork city coast. Move a bit north please thanks!
    Ya it’s painful to watch. Looks like some of them will skim west Cork but nothing around the city.
    Doesn’t look like much in the current radars that will impact the city in the next few hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Pretty savage in Mulhuddart D15 for the last 10 minutes, heaviest so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

status orange alert is now only for Dublin, Carlow and Kildare - rte

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement