Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Pay Cash?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

I don’t even know what it is but nothing on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

It’s showing up on my phone but it won’t let me set it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭PaulT21

tony1980 wrote: »
    It’s showing up on my phone but it won’t let me set it up.

It not showing on my phone yet. Must be randomly sent out but only to selected phones. It may appear in 11.3 hopefully:rolleyes: Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

GSPfan wrote: »
    I don’t even know what it is but nothing on my phone.

It's the option of being able to send Apple pay payments via iMessage to other Apple Pay users.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chapterthree

Looks like Apple Pay Cash is back and showing up in all devices in Ireland that have updated to the latest software(12.2) The only thing is that it looks like it still has the US format when trying to set it up. The zip code does not accept the Irish eircode format and it is looking for a social security number when you try to verify. Could be available to use any day now as the Irish Apple website has support for the set up process posted on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Not seeing anything on my sx Max running 12.2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Nout on my X either... would be cool to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chapterthree

Not sure but after I installed the latest updates on my iPhone 8, iPad and watch, it showed up on all 3 devices

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭ffocused

I have had the Apple Pay cash option on my XS for a few months, but when I try setting it up it requires a US address & zip code for identity verification. I just enabled it again from the wallet and it still needs a US zip code.

go to wallet settings and you should see an apple pay cash toggle at the top

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

ffocused wrote: »
    I have had the Apple Pay option on my XS for a few months, but when I try setting it up it requires a US address & zip code for identity verification. I just enabled it again from the wallet and it still needs a US zip code.

go to wallet settings and you should see an apple pay toggle at the top

This thread is for apple pay cash, not just apple pay...

• Advertisement
Advertisement