Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Southampton v Stoke

The club and authorities expect the game to go ahead at its scheduled 3pm GMT kick-off time.

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018-03-02/match-update-southampton-stoke-city-premier-league-1718

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Will I go Sterling to Arnie? Need advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Tempted be Aguero/Sterling to Vardy/KdB. Thoughts?

Doesn't help for GW31 but bar Liverpool no real premium options for those games anyway.

Good idea? Might pull the trigger tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Struggling on what to do here lads
    DeGea Myhill
    Gomez Ota Mee Bauer Tomkins
    Sterling (!) Delofuou (!) Mili Salah Walcott
    Aguero Wilson Kane

0.0 1 Ft was hoping to bank this week but 2 injury’s is making me think I might need to act now. I’m hoping to get Firminho in for the skinny gw,

Anyone any suggestions as to what they would do?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Struggling on what to do here lads
    DeGea Myhill
    Gomez Ota Mee Bauer Tomkins
    Sterling (!) Delofuou (!) Mili Salah Walcott
    Aguero Wilson Kane

0.0 1 Ft was hoping to bank this week but 2 injury’s is making me think I might need to act now. I’m hoping to get Firminho in for the skinny gw,

Anyone any suggestions as to what they would do?

Maybe go Aguero/Deulofeu to Firmino/Shaqiri.
    Or if you want to keep City cover Sterling to KdB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Maybe go Aguero/Deulofeu to Firmino/Shaqiri.
    Or if you want to keep City cover Sterling to KdB

Can’t do Sterling to KDB don’t have the funds... if Sterling was fit I’d sell Aguero but with how city playing I think I’d be mad to go without any attacking cover from them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

just dne out sterling and mcburnie (i know)....to firminiho and mc tom (utd) for a -4....

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Can’t do Sterling to KDB don’t have the funds... if Sterling was fit I’d sell Aguero but with how city playing I think I’d be mad to go without any attacking cover from them!

I meant both moves for the -4. You'd still have KdB who's the only nailed starter of the 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

mutley18 wrote: »
    Will I go Sterling to Arnie? Need advice!

Contemplating the exact same move.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Yoshida to Zanka done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Sterling and Wilson out, de Bruyne and Vardy in. Would it be madness to have no city players. League nearly wrapped up so rotation will be kicking in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Alonso was forward alot in the last game and had a decent amount of shots, no way I am selling. Walcott to Arnie is the only one for me.

Same can be said for Davies plus I’ll be WC in GW32 so will reassess then .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Sterling and Wilson out, de Bruyne and Vardy in. Would it be madness to have no city players. League nearly wrapped up so rotation will be kicking in

There will be no rotation any time soon. They want to win the league as soon as possible.

Then it may kick in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

The universe mustnt want me to sell Pickfraud.

If there's still doubts about games going ahead I might just bank the transfer.
    And live to sell Jordan another day.

Looking at Pickfraud out for one of:
    Foster, Hennessy, Ederson, Lloris or DDG.

Probably Foster then sell him for a premium keeper with my WC.

I could do Relliot to anyone but then I'd still be stuck with Pickford.

This has been the biggest battle of my season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

shineon23 wrote: »
    The universe mustnt want me to sell Pickfraud.

If there's still doubts about games going ahead I might just bank the transfer.
    And live to sell Jordan another day.

Looking at Pickfraud out for one of:
    Foster, Hennessy, Ederson, Lloris or DDG.

Probably Foster then sell him for a premium keeper with my WC.

I could do Relliot to anyone but then I'd still be stuck with Pickford.

This has been the biggest battle of my season.

Think if any are to be postponed, it will be Swansea v Westham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Gonna bank the transfer. Will mean starting Wilson (or Bauer) and keeping hold of Jones, but with my FH and WC both used, I have to use my transfers wisely. Not too confident this week, but gw30 should look a lot nicer, and then hopefully field 9 or so for gw31. Trying to plan conservatively in general and not go hit crazy, it's been serving me well enough of late. Will obviously be difficult with chips remaining and dgws on the horizon, but I like the challenge. Aim is to finish in the top 50k (around 35k would be nice) . Current rank is 88k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭redarmy

Are all games a go this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

redarmy wrote: »
    Are all games a go this weekend?

Yes . . . . at the minute

Decided to go ahead and ditch Jones. Hegazi in for the next five. £0.9m banked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Sterling to Mahrez done. Is it terrible logic to start Lingard over JAyew just because he's on Monday?

manual_man wrote: »
    Decided to go ahead and ditch Jones. Hegazi in for the next five. £0.9m banked

Jaysus that’s brave.

I’m plotting up bringing in an attacker playing against WBA every week for the next 4 GW’s.

If it goes well I’ll be keeping on eye on their fixtures for when I use my WC and bring in other attackers playing against them.

I think they are drowning and see zero hope for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Jaysus that’s brave.

I’m plotting up bringing in an attacker playing against WBA every week for the next 4 GW’s.

If it goes well I’ll be keeping on eye on their fixtures for when I use my WC and bring in other attackers playing against them.

I'm getting doucore this week

km79 wrote: »
    I'm getting doucore this week

Aguero out and Deeney in for me.

Jaysus that’s brave.

Let's see. Form in the PL typically deals in swings and roundabouts. WBA have more than a decent team, plenty of experience, and an experienced manager. Have been playing shît, yes, but how often do we see teams turn around their form. VERY often. Now is it somewhat of a risk? Yes. Hell, every move in fpl has some risk attached. I've made the move, pocketed the £0.9m to invest elsewhere, and WBA next five fixtures are WAT(A) LEI(H) BOU(A) BUR(H) SWA(H), within that getting an extra player fielded for gw31 obviously. Hegazi has been getting pretty decent BPS scores too, he's nailed, and poses a goal threat from set pieces. I'm quietly hopeful he'll do the job I want him to for £4.7m. Given I already have 3x Liverpool (thus Robertson not an option) I'm not sure there's any other better option at his price over the next five. We shall see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Aguero and Kabasele to Firmino and Davies for a -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm going to do rlc to alli, eriksen,mahrez or Arnie. It will more than likely be alli as I see him as the more likely goal threat despite the fact he has scored the least goals of the above 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Is Robertson for Liverpool nailed on ? I.e. there's no one coming back from injury to dislodge him anytime soon ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm going to do rlc to alli, eriksen,mahrez or Arnie. It will more than likely be alli as I see him as the more likely goal threat despite the fact he has scored the least goals of the above 4.

He has been extremely poor this season. Take that from someone who owned him for over half it and lost .3 on him . I've watched a lot of spurs this season too mainly due to FF. I went for eriksen this time around. Also mahrez as I couldn't choose one :D
    Mahrez should have had double digits last week . And that was just in the last half hour when Leicester woke up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    He has been extremely poor this season. Take that from someone who owned him for over half it and lost .3 on him . I've watched a lot of spurs this season too mainly due to FF. I went for eriksen this time around. Also mahrez as I couldn't choose one :D
    Mahrez should have had double digits last week . And that was just in the last half hour when Leicester woke up

I had him for a fair bit aswell. I think eriksen is the obvious move but my gut is telling me to go with alli. I'll probably end up with vardy for Leicester coverage so thats what's putting me off mahrez.

Advertisement