Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfers

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Rikand wrote: »
    Is Robertson for Liverpool nailed on ? I.e. there's no one coming back from injury to dislodge him anytime soon ?

I think he is nailed for the next 3 league games with moreno playing in the Porto game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

manual_man wrote: »
    Let's see. Form in the PL typically deals in swings and roundabouts. WBA have more than a decent team, plenty of experience, and an experienced manager. Have been playing shît, yes, but how often do we see teams turn around their form. VERY often. Now is it somewhat of a risk? Yes. Hell, every move in fpl has some risk attached. I've made the move, pocketed the £0.9m to invest elsewhere, and WBA next five fixtures are WAT(A) LEI(H) BOU(A) BUR(H) SWA(H), within that getting an extra player fielded for gw31 obviously. Hegazi has been getting pretty decent BPS scores too, he's nailed, and poses a goal threat from set pieces. I'm quietly hopeful he'll do the job I want him to for £4.7m. Given I already have 3x Liverpool (thus Robertson not an option) I'm not sure there's any other better option at his price over the next five. We shall see.

@WBAnews: #westbrom #wba Alan Pardew Faced With 'Win or Die' Game Against Watford as Claudio Yac.. #baggies #wbafc #albion http://dld.bz/gEEJp
    When the likes of Brunt and Yacob are revolting against the manager you couldn't pay me to get one of their players in. You are basically hoping for a Hegazi goal cos you are getting no clean sheets. Will that one goal make up for the 1s and 2s in all the other games ...........I wouldn't touch a Baggies player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did Courtois to Butland.

Tempted to do Mkhi to Eriksen for -4 too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Anyone who fancies a bit of a punt might consider Alex Pritchard of Huddersfield.

January signing with 6,12 in his last 2 games he's up against former club spurs today and then has a great run of fixtures for 5 weeks afterwards Incl a game in 31.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Anyone who fancies a bit of a punt might consider Alex Pritchard of Huddersfield.

January signing with 6,12 in his last 2 games he's up against former club spurs today and then has a great run of fixtures for 5 weeks afterwards Incl a game in 31.

Good shout, was looking at him or La Parra as a one week punt with my ft in 31. Think they might be a better alternative to the Bournemouth mids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

And former Norwich player :cool:

This gets the Prodston Punt Approval!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Also looking at him..........know NOTHING about him though
    Is he an AM?

Had a proper look and the fact he didn't play 2 games in a row AND mooy is coming back is putting me off
    Ill stick with doucore

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Is Ota to Bavies worth a hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

km79 wrote: »
    Also looking at him..........know NOTHING about him though
    Is he an AM?

Had a proper look and the fact he didn't play 2 games in a row AND mooy is coming back is putting me off
    Ill stick with doucore

Read an article about him, probably on Football 365. Basically said that they've been looking for a true #10 all season, trying 8 or 9 different guys in the role, and Pritchard has filled it perfectly. Mooy plays deeper AFAIK, so his return should aid Pritchard. Definitely looking at him for a GW31 punt pre-wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Jones -> Aurier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Markx wrote: »
    Jones -> Aurier.

I guess foul throws don't affect baps!
    Considered him for Jones too given he's suspended for CL.
    GL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Did Courtois to Butland.

Tempted to do Mkhi to Eriksen for -4 too

Was tossing up Courtois to Pickford or Hazard to Eriksen for a while.

Eventually decided on the latter but last minute switch to Son instead. He seems to be back on form and they took him off early against Rochdale, so should play. Fingers crossed it's the right move.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

carnie wrote: »
    Is Ota to Bavies worth a hit?

Are you WCing in 32 like most of us?

If so, no.

If not, perhaps..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Went with Sterling & Wilson out and Firminho and Scotty McT in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement