Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Optilase Lifetime Guarantee

• 24-02-2018 4:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I got lasik eye surgery 2 years ago at Optilase and from day 1 post-op my left eye was never clear. I was told it would improve but it has only gotten worse and now it is almost as bad as it was before my surgery.
    Long story short, I am not too keen to get eye surgery again, does anyone know if optilase offer money off glasses if the surgery was not successful? Or does their lifetime guarantee only cover additional surgeries?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

I'd expect it would only cover a second surgery.

I wouldn't be too concerned. I got it done in the nineties in uk. Wasn't perfect as lasik was brand new then and it seems I was first patient on new machine.

Wasn't charged as it only corrected to -2 (from-8) But plan to get it done again this year.

I did find that contact lenses are not recommended once the surgery has been done.

Personally, I'd get it redone.

Advertisement