Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poopmageddon: Drug suspect on toilet strike for 37 days 'could die'

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Jesus he'll need to go straight to the hospital.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Is this still going on?

As the years go by I increasingly feel pleased with myself if I can last 37 minutes between having to piss.

A surgical team will fairly earn their cash today to clear that out :pac: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

A surgical team will fairly earn their cash today to clear that out :pac: :eek:

Pour half a pint of fairy liquid down his throat. Or my missus' cooking. That'll fairly clear him out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Pour half a pint of fairy liquid down his throat. Or my missus' cooking. That'll fairly clear him out.

A bowl of Lidl brand granola will have him moving in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I remember a friend once was badly constipated after a trip abroad and at one point hadn't been to the bathroom in 12 days - even that horrified me beyond words. He was shuffling around like a 90 year old man and largely bed bound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

He should be charged every penny of what it costs the NHS to treat him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

BREAKING NEWS: after 7 weeks of self-enforced constipation, this dude has been granted bail and rushed to hospital in a police car. Talks of a manual extraction being required at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭AlphabetCards

Without a doubt it will be a bowel obstruction case. Of course, over here NHS only really charge for prescriptions so his self-enforced condition will be paid by the taxpayer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Talks of a manual extraction being required at this stage.

"the biggest forceps you got please nurse!"

They should have left him off home to relax and to foul up his own place, but then place a James Bond Thunderball-style frogman in the pipe going to his septic tank to trap his contraband. You're nicked mate!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

topper75 wrote: »
    "the biggest forceps you got please nurse!"

They should have left him off home to relax and to foul up his own place, but then place a James Bond Thunderball-style frogman in the pipe going to his septic tank to trap his contraband. You're nicked mate!

"Thunderball" indeed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Have the GBOR been contacted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

No but the Thames Flood Barrier has been put on red alert

Advertisement