Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A more mature venue in Cork?

Options
  • 24-02-2018 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I'm looking for a more 'mature' bar/pub in Cork City to go to. Somewhere relaxed and you can chat to folk. I've been living in Cork a few years now and find it difficult to meet people (I mean men :p)

Don't get me wrong, when I do go out guys come over and chat to me but I would like to talk with folk around my own age, 40's, 50's, 60's. I'm in my 40's.

Any idea's? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

spacecat wrote: »
    I'm looking for a more 'mature' bar/pub in Cork City to go to. Somewhere relaxed and you can chat to folk. I've been living in Cork a few years now and find it difficult to meet people (I mean men :p)

Don't get me wrong, when I do go out guys come over and chat to me but I would like to talk with folk around my own age, 40's, 50's, 60's. I'm in my 40's.

Any idea's? :)

Try Goldbergs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,039 ✭✭✭Doge

Try a meetup group on meetup.com.

The "Meetups in Cork" group is a good social group with many different ages attending.

https://www.meetup.com/Meetups-in-Cork/

Advertisement