Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ferries to France plus free (ish ) trip to UK

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

I've seen this offer a few times but always when I went into the small print it excluded vans or commercial vehicles. At a quick look it doesn't seem to be the case this time. Maybe you're on to something.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

SeamusG97 wrote: »
    I've seen this offer a few times but always when I went into the small print it excluded vans or commercial vehicles. At a quick look it doesn't seem to be the case this time. Maybe you're on to something.:D

Worked last year for us in campervan :)

Worked last year for us in campervan :)
    Maybe it was a Stena version of the same offer - I can't remember the details but I was definitely up for it and followed the online application until I saw I needed to travel in a car first time out. I wasn't that surprised as I would have expected to see a flotilla of campervans (like me!) taking a second holiday for free in the UK.

With this offer, I'd be on to it like a light if I was able to travel this summer. Sometimes the marketing people do make offers that are too good to pass up. Maybe it's the next Hoover flight promotion. :pac: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoover_free_flights_promotion
    Either way enjoy. I would. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 mcquill

Works fine with Irish ferries, have used it with the camper a number of times over the last few years. You need to book over the phone for the UK trip.

Checked the original offer and it is a Stena one - tried to post the link here but it doesn't work. Same as IF but excludes bikes, freight and vans.

• Advertisement
Advertisement