Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos iPhone SE Unlocked UK?

Options
  • 24-02-2018 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I'm curious to buy the iPhone SE from the UK Argos and im just wondering if i put an irish sim in it would it work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

I bought two of these 6 months ago and sent them to parents in law in Brazil; they work fine there and on Irish SIMs when they are here. Can be great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 lildaisy

Marcusm wrote: »
    I bought two of these 6 months ago and sent them to parents in law in Brazil; they work fine there and on Irish SIMs when they are here. Can be great value.
    Mr.S wrote: »
    All phones sold in Argos are sim free (unless clearly specified), so will work with any network / sim.

Thank you!! Also is it true that once you put (example) a three sim into the phone it'll stay locked to three?

Advertisement