Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online Monthly Saver

Options
  • 25-02-2018 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I am a non BOI customer looking to open the above account - in order to fund the account would it be sufficient to just have a BOI demand deposit account ? Is there a maximum of how many online saver that one can open ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Rebel1977,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

The 365 Monthly Saver Account is only available to customers with a Bank of Ireland personal current account. We have more information on this account here.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Harika

I opened one yesterday, how long will it take until I can transfer money over? As I just got the money from Rabobank transferred. 

Harika wrote: »
    I opened one yesterday, how long will it take until I can transfer money over? As I just got the money from Rabobank transferred. 

Hi Harika,

The 365 Monthly Saver accepts funds by direct debit only. Ad hoc transfers can't be made to this account type.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Harika

Ah thanks that clarifies it. What option would I have to put a lump sum away from my account and have it accessible within max a month? 

Harika wrote: »
    Ah thanks that clarifies it. What option would I have to put a lump sum away from my account and have it accessible within max a month? 

If you go to our main website, www.bankofireland.com , and access the Save and Invest tab you can view products that are currently available along with the terms and conditions of each account type.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement