Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard with track and volume controls?

Options
  • 25-02-2018 1:24pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Wondering can anyone point me in the right direction. I want a keyboard that has an actual volume knob on it (no buttons) but one that also has next track buttons also etc. Keyboard and mouse combo preferred - and cheaper is better I don't need any fancy gaming one I don't play games. Anyone know where I can get something like this? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Dell used to have one;
    s-l1600.jpg

Don't think they make them anymore though. Not aware of any others but I'm sure there's some out there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Dell KB522 has a volume wheel. Comes in at €19.03 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

IMO, if they arent top right corner they arent worth having (assuming right handed).

G510-3-w.jpg

Big feck off mute button is super useful.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I bought a cheap gaming keyboard just over a year ago which has no Volume Control buttons. Thought initially I would not miss them but ohh I was wrong! One of the plastic feet snapped on it the other evening, so think I'll just replace it with a better keyboard, and one with volume controls :)

Advertisement