Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MUFC vs CFC -FA Premier League- Kick-off :14:05- SkySp PL

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,281 ✭✭✭limnam

TitianGerm wrote: »
    forget about your point scoring for your imaginary internet points.

Sure where would the fun be in that!

• TitianGerm wrote: »
    I think he means the offside that was inside? Not sure what the second one is though.

But it wasn't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,450 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    But it wasn't

I didn't see the end so I'm not sure if it was or wasn't. I just read here that it was only his arm ahead of play.

• TitianGerm wrote: »
    I didn't see the end so I'm not sure if it was or wasn't. I just read here that it was only his arm ahead of play.

If anyone is holding onto that then the straws are being grasped

Utd deserved this result, they were the better team and it's as simple as that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭mada999

RobertKK wrote: »
    Souness needs to get glasses, he couldn't see anything that Sanchez did in the game.
    He was in the build up to the Lukaku goal.

ah come on he was poor enough in fairness...Matic was the MOM for me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

sanchez hahahahah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,450 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

If anyone is holding onto that then the straws are being grasped

Utd deserved this result, they were the better team and it's as simple as that

I haven't seen anyone say they didn't deserve it?

• pudzey101 wrote: »
    sanchez hahahahah

What did he do??

What did he do??

not sure was he playing ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

TitianGerm wrote: »

If VAR was in use, the goal would have stood.

• Advertisement

• pudzey101 wrote: »
    not sure was he playing ?

True he was poor enough

But worked hard in defence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Not a great game but a massive shot in the arm to beat them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,381 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

LeeJM wrote: »
    Disagree with that. I think the first half was pretty much even and 1-1 was a fair representation of that but second half United were much the better team. Sucker punched would imply that Chelsea were superior and United got lucky when that obviously wasn't the case at all

I didn't mean to imply Utd got lucky at all. Utd's best attacking player on the day won it for them.

Chelsea just had more enough of the game to at least not lose that.

José tactics in these games are always to be solid and 'sucker punch'. As in, rely on moment from your big players. He did it with Drogba for years. It doesn't mean he was ever lucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭adox

True he was poor enough

But worked hard in defence

And was on the winning team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

2nd most relieved man on the field was Sanchez, behind DDG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

SlickRic wrote: »
    I didn't mean to imply Utd got lucky at all. Utd's best attacking player on the day won it for them.

Chelsea just had more enough of the game to at least not lose that.

José tactics in these games are always to be solid and 'sucker punch'. As in, rely on moment from your big players. He did it with Drogba for years. It doesn't mean he was ever lucky.

It was a slow start and not a great first half in general. United still had better chances in the first half and largely controlled the 2nd. Fair result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,049 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Liam O wrote: »
    It was a slow start and not a great first half in general. United still had better chances in the first half and largely controlled the 2nd. Fair result.

Better chances in the first half, not for me. The goal and the Sanchez chance and I don't remember anymore and Chelsea had a few the other end. I think Chelsea will think themselves unlucky to lose that game myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭adox

Chelsea had control of the game in the first half that’s for sure.

They seemed content with a point in the second half though and Utd did up their game(not saying much mind after the first half display).

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭MurDawg

If whistle blew before ball was in the new would VAR stand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,245 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

pudzey101 wrote: »
    sanchez hahahahah

He could be loosing to City. He must be dissapointed he left ye!

ah well sure he is isnt at the best team in manchester thats for sure :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

ah well sure he is isnt at the best team in manchester thats for sure :D

I guess if the team I supported were 10 points off the pace and getting violated in a cup final I'd prolly look for what ever kind of victory I could find too.

Good for you pudzey.

Don't stop believing son.

pog.JPG

pog.JPG

Stench of desperation.

• pjohnson wrote: »
    Stench of desperation.

More like.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5442567

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,641 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

More like.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5442567

Ah let him post his little pictures and that, at Least he is putting up more fight than his team did today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Pudzey having a mare here. Fitting display for the day that’s in it :pac:

how am i having a mare hahahahha ????? jeez dont be salty about the best team in manchester :) congrats to city best team in manchester :D

yI2Fxwc.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

how am i having a mare hahahahha ????? jeez dont be salty about the best team in manchester :) congrats to city best team in manchester :D

• Advertisement

Do you not support the 3rd best team in London? How was yesterday?

Its good you seem to enjoy a United win over an Arsenal loss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,107 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Liam O wrote: »

Agree It was a fair result, Mourinho tried something different and got his reward, Conte seemed content to sit back for a point after a very good first half and doesn't seem able to change things when challenged by the opposition changing.

Morata is terrible, Lukaku not much better but did what you want a striker to do, score feckin goals.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

United win. City beat your team in a final. And your priority is to go to the United match thread to tell them guys how City are much better than them?

Step back and try to comprehend that for a minute.

• Agree It was a fair result, Mourinho tried something different and got his reward, Conte seemed content to sit back for a point after a very good first half and doesn't seem able to change things when challenged by the opposition changing.

Morata is terrible, Lukaku not much better but did what you want a striker to do, score feckin goals.

And create the winner
    And work his socks off ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

And create the winner

He plays like that for the rest of the season instead of the moping around he has been doing and real chance he will push for golden boot with the fixtures looking as they do.

And create the winner

One swallow does not a summer make. He's underachieved this season, as has Morata. Both bang average players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,641 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

One swallow does not a summer make. He's underachieved this season, as has Morata. Both bang average players.

22 goals and 7 assists in a new team by February is underachieving?

astradave wrote: »
    22 goals and 7 assists in a new team by February is underachieving?

If you think he's met his potential, and contributed all he could to his team then no, you don't think he's underachieved. Do I think he's underachieved, yes, yes I do.

Opinions Arseholes something something all have one etc.

• He plays like that for the rest of the season instead of the moping around he has been doing and real chance he will push for golden boot with the fixtures looking as they do.

He works tirelessly most games.
    He doesn't get the best of service. You would see alot more goals if the service to him improved. That's up to Jose to correct with his team selection and formation.
    Pogba playing in the correct position helps. But we need improvements in delivery from wide areas.

Advertisement