Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'll be honest, I'm shooting utterly blind, and really have nothing to go on....

I'm hoping the seee or someone comes out tomorrow morning to give us some wolves, cause I can't see a positive outcome right now.

But I'm a villager.... vote for someone you think is a wolf not a distraction?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Waiting for...

Desmond
    Nigel
    Frank
    Clodagh

Good luck with that :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Good luck with that :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath. Nigel of those four was on most recently, just over an hour ago, so maybe I'll get one more! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath. Nigel of those four was on most recently, just over an hour ago, so maybe I'll get one more! :rolleyes:

I don't mean online, I'm not being meta. I meant posted as recently as an hour ago. Just in case ....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

But I'm a villager.... vote for someone you think is a wolf not a distraction?

I'm voting for you cause on a list of suspicions, you're ever so slightly higher than others :/

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Has anyone not done an FFA yet on any day?

This is gonna sound stupid coming from me - but why are we not lynching inside that block of 4?

Seems super obvious to me and is what I'll be doing tbh.

I'm voting for you cause on a list of suspicions, you're ever so slightly higher than others :/

Fair enough so, can't argue with that. Still think Desmond never-post is a better lynch today tbh.

So under the radar even I forgot to include him on my FFA, and I went after low posters entirely.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Has anyone not done an FFA yet on any day?

Orla never did one. But she's dead. Dunno about others.

Derry 8
    Desmond 6
    Clodagh 5
    Nigel 4
    Liam 3
    Abigail 2
    Frank 2
    Riona 2
    Isla 1
    Henry 1

• Advertisement

Also, at least I'm engaging with the thread and answering any questions put to me.:cool:

This is gonna sound stupid coming from me - but why are we not lynching inside that block of 4?

Seems super obvious to me and is what I'll be doing tbh.

Well, two are in the top three; three are in the top four - knock yourself out!

By poster:

Derry Abigail Desmond Clodagh
    Fiona Derry Desmond Riona
    Liam Derry Desmond Isla
    Gertrude Derry Liam Desmond
    Abigail Derry Henry
    Holly Abigail Clodagh Liam
    Angus Derry Liam
    Conor Derry Clodagh Desmond
    Isla Frank Desmond Nigel
    Phil Frank Nigel Derry
    Riona Derry Clodagh Nigel
    Henry Nigel Riona Clodagh

By poster:

Derry Abigail Desmond Clodagh
    Fiona Derry Desmond Riona
    Liam Derry Desmond Isla
    Gertrude Derry Liam Desmond
    Abigail Derry Henry
    Holly Abigail Clodagh Liam
    Angus Derry Liam
    Conor Derry Clodagh Desmond
    Isla Frank Desmond Nigel
    Phil Frank Nigel Derry
    Riona Derry Clodagh Nigel
    Henry Nigel Riona Clodagh

Lolcats.

Desmond so invisible I forgot I put him on my FFA.

Have put in a preliminary vote for Clodagh. All on Henry if I'm wrong :P

How, who am I inviting for interrogation?

Well, two are in the top three; three are in the top four - knock yourself out!

3bab66cd1ff6adaf7125423c620e63209d24be4992a7f0e768e7c457f9cb7c64.jpg

Have put in a preliminary vote for Clodagh. All on Henry if I'm wrong :P

Tempted, if I'm honest to follow you for both self-preservation and numbers reasons.

Usually as NRV I wouldn't but the numbers could be tight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Out of the top 3, i have Clodagh in my FFA.

My reason is that she may.... MAY be Biff.

Desmond hasnt been prolific posting all game, could be a woldf, could be a Roled goodie or could be a lazy or busy player.

Derry is derry, most likley a goodie but does so much grandstanding and hotdoggin that he makes Hulk Hogan look humble, village may be better off without him.

Also, at least I'm engaging with the thread and answering any questions put to me.:cool:

So, I still can't shake that ide Brendan self sacrificed. But why? The only answer left is to protect you, cause Doris is gone.

The only way I wouldn't vote you, right now, is if I knew seer and interrogator were going to work together on you. At least that way you'd get cleared good or bad.

I hate when people don't post and aren't playin, and I'd never play that way, so feel if there's a wolf doing that, I'd be annoyed. Clodagh will be top of my list tomorrow if they vote without posting, out of sheer frustration.

I've flip flopped on you all game, and am aware I'm getting tied to you as well.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

How, who am I inviting for interrogation?

Trust yout gut

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Voted with the FFA

So, I still can't shake that ide Brendan self sacrificed. But why? The only answer left is to protect you, cause Doris is gone.

The only way I wouldn't vote you, right now, is if I knew seer and interrogator were going to work together on you. At least that way you'd get cleared good or bad.

I hate when people don't post and aren't playin, and I'd never play that way, so feel if there's a wolf doing that, I'd be annoyed. Clodagh will be top of my list tomorrow if they vote without posting, out of sheer frustration.

I've flip flopped on you all game, and am aware I'm getting tied to you as well.

We don't even know if the seer is still alive :(

I'm willing to be interrogated/peeked. It is, of course, fruitless as I'm NRV... but I'm good and don't wanna be lynched.

I hate being lynched.

And @Henry - Hogan got nothing on me.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Out of the top 3, i have Clodagh in my FFA.

My reason is that she may.... MAY be Biff.

Desmond hasnt been prolific posting all game, could be a woldf, could be a Roled goodie or could be a lazy or busy player.

Derry is derry, most likley a goodie but does so much grandstanding and hotdoggin that he makes Hulk Hogan look humble, village may be better off without him.

Agree with the one caveat that you should be keeping me around if you believe I'm good for numbers reasons. This is getting to be tight.

I'm willing to be interrogated/peeked. It is, of course, fruitless as I'm NRV... but I'm good and don't wanna be lynched.

I hate being lynched.

And @Henry - Hogan got nothing on me.

I don't think you've anything to tell me in a back room that you haven't already said, or wouldn't say here, so it probably won't be you.

Also, I can't interrogate corpses, no matter how fresh :P

I don't think you've anything to tell me in a back room that you haven't already said, or wouldn't say here, so it probably won't be you.

Also, I can't interrogate corpses, no matter how fresh :P

:(:(:(

But I'm so lonely

[
    We don't even know if the seer is still alive :(

I know

:(

My only hope is that whoever did the numbers up was lying to scare the village.

I'd love a good gambit, a real Hail Mary pass, but don't know what that would be right now.

I know

I'd love a good gambit, a real Hail Mary pass, but don't know what that would be right now.

Don't feel too bad, most of this is my own doing. Some of it isn't but even I'm not sure what some of it is now.

#StillNotSorry

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

[

I know

Einstein could still be out there.

Actually just in case he is people should be around at half 8 if they can be

Advertisement