Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Majority of the baddies are here if there is 5 wolves and 2 sks left

Clodagh (6) - Conor, Holly, Nigel, Henry, Nigel, Derry
    Derry (6) - Fiona, Gertrude, Riona, Liam, Angus, Abigail

If we take derry and clodagh as villagers, and conor that leaves

Angus
    Abigall
    Riona
    Liam
    Gertude
    Holly
    Nigel
    Henry

There is a very good chance more than half that list is bad

Discuss

I think Angus is good cos he's still hellbent on sending me to an early grave tbh.
    Kinda like the cut of Nigel's gib as well.
    Liam is a funny one. The vote changing this evening was a bit worrying if I'm honest.
    Henry hates me. But I THINK he's good despite my early thoughts.
    I flip flop on Riona an awful lot. She comes in with great thoughts and contributions.
    Phil... not sure tbh.
    Holly's defending me a lot and I want to think it's for the right reasons.
    Frank and Desmond definitely wolves. Dunno about the rest tbh.

And then there's you, Isla.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Interesting

you switch off at the last minute and then provide a list of people from which you switched as wws its highly suspect and you disregard all other voters for no reason

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Liam is a funny one. The vote changing this evening was a bit worrying if I'm honest.

You said the same about me the first night too, when I tried to change to Babs.

Not saying it's not something. Just saying a change of mind might not necessarily indicate a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    you switch off at the last minute and then provide a list of people from which you switched as wws its highly suspect and you disregard all other voters for no reason

Because wolves hide in numbers, why would i change to frank to standout and not just vote to kill derry and say nothing?

Liam WW wrote: »
    'Twas 9:00 on the dot when I tried switching, and as I started typing. Figured it wouldn't go through but decided to try anyway :o

hang on so instead of going straight to take the punt you write a message saying its a good idea, then take the punt and come back and tell us a minute later it failed all after 9 oclock :pac:

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    You said the same about me the first night too, when I tried to change to Babs.

Not saying it's not something. Just saying a change of mind might not necessarily indicate a wolf.

Yeah I know, and Liam isn't someone I'd immediately be pushing for the noose unless peeked. He's also kinda tied himself to me (aside from voting me tonight:mad::mad:)

So on the balance of probability Liam is a goodie imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

*hugs Derry*

Sorry bout the light treason.

Seer, if you're there, hold off your peek for a bit if you could.

Peek Liam please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Right so Clodagh was modkilled/lynched and Fiona was killed by sk?

On that list Isla you are probably right that there are wolves in that list.

But is that purely on a bandwagonning theory?

If not what do you suggest we do then?

*hugs Derry*

Sorry bout the light treason.

Let's see how your peek comes back... if the seer still lives of course

• Advertisement

Because wolves hide in numbers, why would i change to frank to standout and not just vote to kill derry and say nothing?

I mean there is deffo wolves there but it felt what you were doing was quite premeditated I dont think your a wolf actually sk is more likely or villager

Let's see how your peek comes back... if the seer still lives of course

Fine. I'll just stand here with my arms out, waiting for the hug then.

Fine. I'll just stand here with my arms out, waiting for the hug then.

Ok. Fine. Just don't eat me.

zodiacpurpose4.gif

Holly WW wrote: »
    Right so Clodagh was modkilled/lynched and Fiona was killed by sk?

On that list Isla you are probably right that there are wolves in that list.

But is that purely on a bandwagonning theory?

If not what do you suggest we do then?

Its on the theory that clodag and derry are villagers and it was 2 horse race, so the wolves/sk didnt care which one died but knew one of them would

Only 14 of us left and if you take out myself and Derry that leaves seven baddies among 12:

Course, that assumes no baddies hit yet. We think Brendan was one at least. Maybe there were others. Could really do with Lorraine coming out with answers soon. Just sayin'!

Doesn't have to be right now. But 9.59:59 tomorrow, so we've something to go on for tomorrow's lynch.

Doesn't have to be right now. But 9.59:59 tomorrow, so we've something to go on for tomorrow's lynch.

Would it be worth while Loraine coming out quicker if she was sure the Bg was still around to protect her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Its on the theory that clodag and derry are villagers and it was 2 horse race, so the wolves/sk didnt care which one died but knew one of them would

Derry 8
    Desmond 6
    Clodagh 5
    Nigel 4
    Liam 3
    Abigail 2
    Frank 2
    Riona 2
    Isla 1
    Henry 1

This was the last Talley Conor did. Didn’t have Clodagh at the top. What the hell happened to Desmond? How did he disappear completely ?

I'd advocate earlier tbh

BG is still around hopefully so can protect for the munch and SK otherwise they're wide open to be SKed at 9pm

Course, that assumes no baddies hit yet. We think Brendan was one at least. Maybe there were others. Could really do with Lorraine coming out with answers soon. Just sayin'!

We need to know where we stand because at the end of the day we are just guessing on too many factors until we have more info

I think if the priest is alive they should come out with all deaths to date at 10am on the button, if they dont we can assume the priest is dead

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Derry 8
    Desmond 6
    Clodagh 5
    Nigel 4
    Liam 3
    Abigail 2
    Frank 2
    Riona 2
    Isla 1
    Henry 1

This was the last Talley Conor did. Didn’t have Clodagh at the top. What the hell happened to Desmond? How did he disappear completely ?

He's the invisible man. And should be next up the steps imo.

tenor.gif

I'd advocate earlier tbh

BG is still around hopefully so can protect for the munch and SK otherwise they're wide open to be SKed at 9pm

It has merits. But there's not a lot we can do with the information between now and 10am anyway.

It is worth noting that Brendan tried to claim the app priest role and not the app seer one which might indicate that they had gotten or at least suspected they had gotten the priest already. If they were trying to draw out a role surely they would try draw out the seer.

Although the whole role claim was just bizzare and if Dorris and Deery are good makes even less sense now

Ok. Fine. Just don't eat me.

zodiacpurpose4.gif

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Right lads I made a ****ing balls of that, basically Clodagh needs to pull out so we're modkilling her and as she was second to lynch, we're lynching her as a rebalance tactic.

Apologies for confusion, I got a little overexcited after spending a few hours trying to think of rebalances.

Um, rebalance tactic? How should I interpret that? I'm guessing that the priests are dead since none have come out. Seer has also not come out, possibly dead. I think Clodagh might have been a wolf and killed to rebalance the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

For the record, while Derry is good which I suspected since day one, we should be cautious about following his lead.

If a seer is about dont just follow him blindly.

Derry, even if a Seer was about, i wont recommend they come out thus yet.

Though that depends on what info they have i suppose. They should have 3 seer checks already, 1 at least tainted by wolves awakening, correct. What makes you think they should come out

Um, rebalance tactic? How should I interpret that? I'm guessing that the priests are dead since none have come out. Seer has also not come out, possibly dead. I think Clodagh might have been a wolf and killed to rebalance the game.

Yes also the seer could be doc brown bread. .... ie dead

Henry WW wrote: »
    For the record, while Derry is good which I suspected since day one, we should be cautious about following his lead.

If a seer is about dont just follow him blindly.

Derry, even if a Seer was about, i wont recommend they come out thus yet.

Though that depends on what info they have i suppose. They should have 3 seer checks already, 1 at least tainted by wolves awakening, correct. What makes you think they should come out

Oh God don't follow me please. I'm a terrible leader.

#StillNotSorry

(Told you all Henry hates me)

Also i have someone pegged as the seer since the start, and they still live too. Subtle hints makes me think they are doc brown.

• Advertisement

Oh God don't follow me please. I'm a terrible leader.

#StillNotSorry

(Told you all Henry hates me)

I dont hate you, i just cant believe your tactics sometimes. Less all bravado, more rational thinking.

Advertisement