Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I dont hate you, i just cant believe your tactics sometimes. Less all bravado, more rational thinking.

Pfft where's the fun in that? :pac::pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Okay so the overriding theory is both Clodagh and Derry are good? I'm shocked derry has survived tbh. How is he good?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Okay so the overriding theory is both Clodagh and Derry are good? I'm shocked derry has survived tbh. How is he good?

Clodagh was killed instead of Derry for "balance" purposes, as Clodagh was about to be mod killed anyway. Most are thinking that the balance only works if both were the same team; that the mods felt either the good or bad couldn't afford lose two people in a single move.

Clodagh was peeked earlier in the game, supposedly, by Henry, and came back as an NRV. While that doesn't clear her entirely, it does postion her strongly as good, and thus also positions Derry as good as well.

There's a few logical leaps, but they are logical.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Don't like that its gone quiet :(

I'm here but there's no one to talk to.

I'm lonely as usual :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Well clodagh was an nrv via seer check

She could be biff and derry be a wolf. Its not impossible.

Im leaning towards both being team village

G'night folks. Still shocked derry survived. That logic somewhat makes sense above. My initial thoughts was that Clodagh was a wolf as a I mentioned. Still means Derry is good in my theory. I was hung up on Brendan jumping on that grenade earlier.

Well clodagh was an nrv via seer check

She could be biff and derry be a wolf. Its not impossible.

Im leaning towards both being team village

I'm team loose cannon. :pac::pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Prob nothing in this but said id pull the ffas of all the sked
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    So this is all Babs had to say. Not a lot at all.

And the other one on my list is Fiona. Apart from an intro with 2 fluff posts she then made the old "If I am still alive after lynch" post.

why would she have been a target? for saying hi?

So my #FFA1

Doris - There is something about this lady and she is top of my list
    Barbara - Laying real real low, a robot post and nothing since. Think they wanted to get a post in
    Fiona - some classic wolf signs there with a side order of fluff
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    FFA1

Gertie now based on her post saying "people seem to think I got a letter" If you didn't you've ****ed half our day

Katie's - duplicate post bugged me earlier, not much of substance from her and seems genuinely antagonistic for the sake of it. Unsure if its wolfy or shes just having a bad day.

Derry/Henry
    I've agreed and disagreed with part of each of their arguments but spent much of the afternoon points scoring.

Tbh it's a lousy FFA and I'd not vote for Derry or Henry because of they are wolves they'll slip up. Katie and now Gertie in particular have been little help to the village. I can't remember the other low posters but this strategy may come in to play depending on how the evening porgresses. I've to drive till 7 so will struggle to get a revised FFA in by then

giphy.webp
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Marys post plays into my FFA, she was suspicious of all of the above.

Steve- the timing of his posts last night was poor, not wolfy in itself but despite agreeing with me it should be noted he's accused me of trying to get a mislynch going. Looking Marys suspicions I can't look past how he seems to be steering the village. Himself and Liam were the first two posters to go hunting the Almanac with a lost of posts which in itself could be tasky seeing we had a wolf convert not long after.

Eva - pops in and prods a little and moves on, skating around the edge, took issue with my questioning of Steve then proceeded to do so herself.

Liam - received the letter from Gertie then posted numerous words again tryingto activate a reward. I think he's been relatively straight in his responses and liked his effort to draw fire this morning but could have possibly been a wolf play.

I'll be voting for Steve or Eva depending on how the evening progresses

Fiona WW wrote: »
    1. Katie
    2. Riona
    3. Des/Brendan

going to have to vote early so unless something changes my voting shuld match that a bit better than my previous one while catching up. If im not killed later ill be far more involved tommorrow too with better work hours etc but tbh Im just happy that Biff had a poor start / Marty a good one seemingly because almost everyone could be as dodgy as the next person. I'm not voting Gertie too but don't like the non replies to the letter Qs but think she probably has no choice atm
    I'll put up an FFA soon not holding off to know just asked why wait and got an answer. It was earlier than usual to put up FFAs at that time too

in fact here is what I currently have

1, Derry - drew heat on himself after the lynch and didnt really explain why he said certain things
    2. Doris - part gut, part genie act business
    3. Riona - part gut again but also the repeated Alpha thing sticks out among little things
    Think I have caught up on the past few hours so her is my current FFA might change once I can get into things a bit more later

#FFA3

1. Orla
    2. Riona
    3. Derry

Riona mentioned in 3 of Fiona's......

Desmond in one.

Gertrude gets one mention.

Everyone else is dead.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm here but there's no one to talk to.

I'm lonely as usual :(

Should you not be even lonelier by now?? Like, dead lonely? :pac:

How the fúck do you do it! Well now that you are still here, given a second chance and all that, any different outlook on life? And no, I don't mean Steve, I mean are you in a better position to galvanise the village towards progress tomorrow? Because today was the opposite of galvanise.

I know you said a few pages ago that you weren't any more clueless today than the rest of us, but the rest of us don't/can't influence the village the same way you do.

Just catching up on the last few hours I missed; Even though my name is in there, I have to admit that Isla's list might not be the worst place for us to start tomorrow. A few of those other names on there have crossed my mind. If I'm on there too, well sure what can I do?

I think I made my grievances well clear with Derry pre-lynch though, so it really shouldn't be much surprise that I voted for him.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Should you not be even lonelier by now?? Like, dead lonely? :pac:

How the fúck do you do it! Well now that you are still here, given a second chance and all that, any different outlook on life? And no, I don't mean Steve, I mean are you in a better position to galvanise the village towards progress tomorrow? Because today was the opposite of galvanise.

I know you said a few pages ago that you weren't any more clueless today than the rest of us, but the rest of us don't/can't influence the village the same way you do.

Just catching up on the last few hours I missed; Even though my name is in there, I have to admit that Isla's list might not be the worst place for us to start tomorrow. A few of those other names on there have crossed my mind. If I'm on there too, well sure what can I do?

I think I made my grievances well clear with Derry pre-lynch though, so it really shouldn't be much surprise that I voted for him.

No idea tbh how I do it. I'm an enigma wrapped in a riddle with a side of pure unadulterated lunacy.

I'm happy to help the village, really don't think i should lead given what has already happened but certainly i can try to be more constructive.

Islas list seems as good a place as any to start pending of course any reveals tomorrow....

Assuming our important guys are left of course.

And, of course that I'm not eaten.

The GIFs will continue though!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning all! I am just heading outside and may be some time.

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

tenor.gif?itemid=5630565

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Kolido wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Haha, the stench of wolves not wanting to be the first to post today. A day where the village needs to knuckle down.

I have to go out and tackle the M1 now. If I'm successful, I'll be away for the morning. If I'm unsuccessful, I'll be back very soon.

Anyway, Derry if you get a bullet today can a few of us chime in first? :pac:

Seriously, Isla seems to have laid the groundwork for today. If I'm munched or bulleted by the time I get back, godspeed village.

Morning folks

Steve WW wrote: »
    Sorry sorry sorry - im terrible at tables. Your vote got counted, but here is the proper vote list. Nigel included too.

Player Vote 1 Vote 2 Vote 3
    Liam Doris Conor Steve
    Brendan Derry Henry Steve
    Steve Orla Gabe Fiona
    Derry Brendan Doris Orla
    Isla Derry Riona Desmond
    Fiona Derry Doris Riona
    Doris Abigail Fiona
    Clodagh Derry Doris
    Eva Gabe Riona Conor
    Angus Eva Doris Derry
    Desmond Angus Doris Orla
    Conor Brendan Clodagh Derry
    Frank Doris Derry Steve
    Holly Orla Brendan Frank
    Phil Clodagh Henry Eva
    Gabe Steve Eva Liam
    Abigail Doris Derry Brendan
    Henry Brendan Riona Clodagh
    Nigel Riona Clodagh

Player Votes
    Derry 8
    Doris 8
    Brendan 7
    Clodagh 5
    Orla 4
    Steve 4
    Riona 4
    Conor 3
    Eva 3
    Abigail 2
    Angus 2
    Fiona 2
    Gabe 2
    Henry 2
    Desmond 1
    Frank 1
    Liam 1

I did a quick calculation of this again. Brendan only had 4 votes, that I can see which would have left them tied with Orla, Steve and Riona. Was this a mistake? 7 is above 4 on the keyboard or was it something else? But if Steve was bad then Derry should have gotten another bullet, if that is to be believed.

The above is for FFA2, and I reckon part of the reason for Brendan's evening playing out the way it did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Morning all.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    I did a quick calculation of this again. Brendan only had 4 votes, that I can see which would have left them tied with Orla, Steve and Riona. Was this a mistake? 7 is above 4 on the keyboard or was it something else? But if Steve was bad then Derry should have gotten another bullet, if that is to be believed.

Interesting. I count his name 5 times in the list though

• Advertisement

Henry, Abigail, holly, Connor & Derry

I shot Steve though so....?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I made it back - yay!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Anyone got voting results handy

Not to hand can tell you who I voted for though:

D1: Henry
    D2: Brendan
    D3: Clodagh

Holly WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

Interesting. I count his name 5 times in the list though

You're right there, when I copied and pasted Abigail didn't transfer over for some reason. Anyway, Steve was shot by Derry so unless Derry is an SK and was only ever getting one bullet I'm not sure it matters.

You're right there, when I copied and pasted Abigail didn't transfer over for some reason. Anyway, Steve was shot by Derry so unless Derry is an SK and was only ever getting one bullet I'm not sure it matters.

#StillNotSorry

Night 1
    Katie (8) Henry, Conor, Fiona, Desmond, Ewan, Isla, Gabriel, Gertrude
    Henry (6) Orla, Katie, brendan, Phil, Derry, Liam
    Clodagh (2) Nigel, Abi
    Gertrude (2) Clodagh, Doris
    Riona (2) Angus, Eva
    Doris (1) frank
    Ewan (1) Steve
    Nigel (1) Riona
    Orla (1) Holly
    Steve (1) Mary

Night 2
    Brendan (10) - Holly, Henry, Gertrude, Clodagh, Derry, Phil, Conor, Gabriel, Doris, Eva
    Doris (7) - Fiona, Frank, Angus, Liam, Desmond, Isla, Steve
    Derry (2) - Abigail, Brendan
    Riona (1) - Nigel
    Nigel (1) - Riona
    No Vote (2) - Orla, Barbara

Night 3 (Clodagh lynched)
    Derry (6) - Fiona, Gertrude, Riona, Liam, Angus, Abigail
    Clodagh (5) - Conor, Holly, Nigel, Henry, Derry
    Frank (1) - Phil, Isla
    Angus (1) - Desmond
    Abigail (1) - Frank

Derry WW wrote: »
    #StillNotSorry

Gives me a chuckle every time

• Advertisement

Also while it's clearly a miscalculation the end FFA result is the same so I don't think it means anything

Advertisement