Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

But seriously where should we start today guys?

Islas list? The Sk list? I like either option. But for the love of god can we pick one and work it without all the extra curricular stuff

nb: that doesn’t include memes. I love memes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Night 1
    Katie (8) Henry, Conor, Fiona, Desmond, Ewan, Isla, Gabriel, Gertrude
    Henry (6) Orla, Katie, brendan, Phil, Derry, Liam
    Clodagh (2) Nigel, Abi
    Gertrude (2) Clodagh, Doris
    Riona (2) Angus, Eva
    Doris (1) frank
    Ewan (1) Steve
    Nigel (1) Riona
    Orla (1) Holly
    Steve (1) Mary

Night 2
    Brendan (10) - Holly, Henry, Gertrude, Clodagh, Derry, Phil, Conor, Gabriel, Doris, Eva
    Doris (7) - Fiona, Frank, Angus, Liam, Desmond, Isla, Steve
    Derry (2) - Abigail, Brendan
    Riona (1) - Nigel
    Nigel (1) - Riona
    No Vote (2) - Orla, Barbara

Night 3 (Clodagh lynched)
    Derry (6) - Fiona, Gertrude, Riona, Liam, Angus, Abigail
    Clodagh (5) - Conor, Holly, Nigel, Henry, Derry
    Frank (1) - Phil, Isla
    Angus (1) - Desmond
    Abigail (1) - Frank

Did a quick scan. The following people always followed the crowd in their voting:

Henry, Conor, Liam, Derry and Gertrude (lol)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Night 1
    Katie (8) Henry, Conor, Fiona, Desmond, Ewan, Isla, Gabriel, Gertrude
    Henry (6) Orla, Katie, brendan, Phil, Derry, Liam
    Clodagh (2) Nigel, Abi
    Gertrude (2) Clodagh, Doris
    Riona (2) Angus, Eva
    Doris (1) frank
    Ewan (1) Steve
    Nigel (1) Riona
    Orla (1) Holly
    Steve (1) Mary

Night 2
    Brendan (10) - Holly, Henry, Gertrude, Clodagh, Derry, Phil, Conor, Gabriel, Doris, Eva
    Doris (7) - Fiona, Frank, Angus, Liam, Desmond, Isla, Steve
    Derry (2) - Abigail, Brendan
    Riona (1) - Nigel
    Nigel (1) - Riona
    No Vote (2) - Orla, Barbara

Night 3 (Clodagh lynched)
    Derry (6) - Fiona, Gertrude, Riona, Liam, Angus, Abigail
    Clodagh (5) - Conor, Holly, Nigel, Henry, Derry
    Frank (1) - Phil, Isla
    Angus (1) - Desmond
    Abigail (1) - Frank

Ok well night 1 there were only two wolves and The SK.

Frank very consistent in voting for Doris then switches to Abigail..
    Would like to know the reasoning for that if I'm honest.

Desmond on Katie, then Doris, then a random vote on Angus yesterday.

Hmmmmm.... Phil. You voted Clodagh day 2 but not day 3. Interested in why tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    But seriously where should we start today guys?

Islas list? The Sk list? I like either option. But for the love of god can we pick one and work it without all the extra curricular stuff

nb: that doesn’t include memes. I love memes

Let's see if we get seer or priest information. We're kind of working blind until then as we don't know how many wolves and sks are left.

If we don't get anything, then fair enough, we'll have to do our best with what we have and work from there. Isla's list is a start. There's certainly wolves among the combined Derry/Clodagh voters. But there's also wolves in the other voters too. So, as I was saying yesterday, they could really be anywhere among the 14 of us who are left (13 shortly). But is that 7/13 or 6/13, or less? Who knows without the priest telling us?

If I'm for the chop at 10am, I'd say: remember that seer and priest information is important to move forward, but also beware of wolves taking on that role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Might be worth redoing the FFA lists and voting lists but taking out the dead, to make things a bit easier to look at, unless we get some info of a certain wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Met going down to get some bread this morning .

dat-30.jpg?w=1000&h=

Come on, we all know everybody is not in work today . .

#youcanthidetoday

Conor WW wrote: »
    Let's see if we get seer or priest information. We're kind of working blind until then as we don't know how many wolves and sks are left.

If we don't get anything, then fair enough, we'll have to do our best with what we have and work from there. Isla's list is a start. There's certainly wolves among the combined Derry/Clodagh voters. But there's also wolves in the other voters too. So, as I was saying yesterday, they could really be anywhere among the 14 of us who are left (13 shortly). But is that 7/13 or 6/13, or less? Who knows without the priest telling us?

If I'm for the chop at 10am, I'd say: remember that seer and priest information is important to move forward, but also beware of wolves taking on that role.

So what you're saying... is they could be anywhere? :pac::pac::pac:

Possible, but we can only lynch one regardless per day. Isla's list is as good a place as any to start imo.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Come on, we all know everybody is not in work today . .

#youcanthidetoday

Eh, my electricity literally went when I posted #youcanthidetoday ! I intend on Giffing the hell out of this place so if I’m absent I am either dead or in my bunker eating my snowmageddon rations!

Eh, my electricity literally went when I posted #youcanthidetoday ! I intend on Giffing the hell out of this place so if I’m absent I am either dead or in my bunker eating my snowmageddon rations!

Ah Nigel, please don't be a wolf. I like you too much.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ah Nigel, please don't be a wolf. I like you too much.

Dont worry. Just plugged in a few things to charge . . Sure if electricity goes I can still use my phone ?! (which was where I posted my electricity warning).

Not to be all meta but charge any devices you guys want over the next 2 days. And take care . . Its really bad where I am, stay safe (wolves and all!)

Derry WW wrote: »
    So what you're saying... is they could be anywhere? :pac::pac::pac:

That's exactly what I'm saying. They're all around us!!!!!

List of still alive players (for now):

Conor WW
    Isla WW
    Derry WW
    Gertrude WW
    Abigail WW
    Desmond WW
    Henry WW
    Angus WW
    Frank WW
    Frank WW
    Phil WW
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW
    Riona WW
    Holly WW

Not to be all meta but charge any devices you guys want over the next 2 days. And take care . . Its really bad where I am, stay safe (wolves and all!)

Ah, to hell with the wolves!!! :)

I regularly work from home. Today is actually a bog standard day for me :(

Alright its 9:59

Okay guys, I can't sit on this info any longer. I decided to sit tight because there has be almost no heat on me since day 1 as a result of the letter incident. I think that made the wolves/SK think I was an NRV but I can't risk dying with this any longer. I am your priest, Lorraine McFly. We're not in great shape, but we're not in terrible shape either. My apprentice (clodagh) was going under the radar till now. Not sure what the mods were on about with the rebalance. That still confuses me. I tried to put forward that she was a wolf to see if I could get any more clarifications but it didn't work. She was really inactive anyway. I did not choose her, she was the apprentice priest from day 0.

Conor's list was pretty accurate so far

Dead players:
    Steve - NRV; shot by an unrepentant Derry Day 3
    Barbara - NRV; modkilled Day 2
    Eva - NRV; munched by wolves Night 3
    Ewan - Match; munched by SK Day 1
    Mary - Seer; munched by wolves Night 2
    Gabriel - Marty McFly; munched by SK Day 2
    Orla - NRV; killed by Doris Day 3
    Doris - Jennifer Parker; died of a broken heart Day 3
    Katie - NRV; lynched Day 1
    Brendan - Griff tannen; lynched Day 2
    Fiona - NRV; munched by SK Day 3
    Clodagh - Appr priest; lynched Day 3

So I pretty much knew for a fact that brendan was covering for someone. He claimed Lorraine was dead. Obviously I knew this was a complete lie. I mostly kept my mouth shut throughout this. It was a weird play that got him lynched that night. I was pushing hard since then to find out who he was covering for. Doris and Derry were the most likely candidates. Doris is dead but the lover. Derry is alive but I've been persuaded that he's good by you guys somehow.

I've looked through Mary's posts but couldn't find anything useful. Maybe you guys will do a better job. No idea if there's an appr seer. Probably is given there was an appr priest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Hi guys Doc Brown here

Yes im the seer and holder of the Almanac.

I have had 4 seer checks thus far.

Day zero Riona ...... came back NRV

Then a wolf was awoken

Day one Clodagh..... came back NRV

Day Two ..... Nigel...... yes hes 3D a wolf. Hence why hes been on my FFA.

Day three Liam...... another NRV

So thats my skills. As you've gathered I lied about the powers of the Almanac. It actually allows me to look through the Almanac to see if Ill be attacked before either Munch or an SK attack to avoid said kill. With this knowledge i can use the info in the lamanac to avoid a kill ..... i have to state Im using the alamanc to avoid the attack. I HAVENT USED THIS YET.

I will most likely used it before lynch.

I dropped clues about my identity.

Refernce post 953, 956, 957, 959, 962, 963, 966, 968

Each start with the letters N W O R B C O D

spelt backwards is D O C B R O W N 

Also my ffa example was DOC on post 841

Kill Nigel

Now you onow why he was on my ffa yesterfay.

I gotta do some work for an hour or two so will be back soon (if I survive)

If I’m for the shop, here’s my lasting thought, though I’m a confirmed villager, it doesn’t bestow any extra powers on me with regard to reading people, so the below is merely my opinion, and off the top of my head, rather than with any deep analysis by re-reading the thread, and is therefore as accurate or inaccurate as any average player can be:

13 players left, maximum of 7 baddies:

Isla – Seems to have had a bump of confidence recently and is piping up more with good suggestions than the first few days. Coming across as villagery and helpful. But … it was her who noticed that I’d the recruited wolf missing from my list yesterday. This could be just a sign of a villager who paid more attention than I did, but could also be a sign of a wolf herself, as she’d know how many was on her team.

Derry – would assume at this stage he’s a villager, and that he was swapped for Clodagh in the lynch as one villager to another. But, Clodagh could have been a wolf (Biff pre-peek, or recruited after), so the balance could work that way, so don’t blindly assume Derry is good.

Abigail – doesn’t seem to be paying much attention at times (okay, I missed the recruited wolf that Isla spotted, so maybe I’m not one to talk). Keen on being interrogated. But maybe because she’s Biff, and knew the seer was dead anyway?

Desmond – far too quiet. Again, impossible to know if just disinterested villager, or wolf under the radar. Though he did seem vocal enough in the first couple of days, so what changed?

Henry – seems helpful, have had fairly strong villager vibes from him throughout most of the game. But sure, what do I know, I could be well off. Peeked Clodagh as good. If she is good, it doesn’t automatically mean Henry is good, as it might have suited a wolf to tell us that anyway.

Angus – like Abigail, seems more vocal the past day or two, and coming across as helpful and villagery and coming up with theories, even if I don’t particularly agree with them. But a wolf could also just as easily do helpful posts that aren’t in actuality that helpful.

Liam – my latest interrogatee. I invited him because I thought he was good. But, he took a while to join me in the room – discussing what to say with his wolf buddies, or just a lateish PM from the mods as he said? I also noticed pre-invite, that he’d been thanking a lot of my posts – a sign of a pocketing wolf? I actually feel less confident about his villager credentials after interrogation than I did before, though there was nothing specific that I can point to. It was almost a case of him trying too hard to be nice and say the right thing. So, it’s just a gut feeling that I can’t shake (but kinda want to) at the moment.

Riona – thought her good the first day (said so, even though she was suspecting me at the time, when I was just a NRV, pre Seamus). I’m starting to have my doubts now. Especially when there’s so many wolves about, the chances are she’s among them. Maybe recruited, or awoken. Or just maybe RL stuff that made for a change in frequency of posts, like she said. She’s right about quantity vs quality of posts though, and hers are detailed and well thought out. That doesn’t exclude her from being a wolf though.

Holly – I can’t get a reading on her at all. Has had the same amount of participation all week as far as I can tell. Pipes up every now and then with decent posts, but nothing revolutionary about them either.

Nigel – kind of the same as Holly. No earth-shattering ideas or work being put in to his posts. Hard to get a feeling for him.

Phil – was surprised to see him drop off after an enthusiastic meme filled start. Kinda had a good vibe about him, but really not sure any more.

Frank – not a lot to say about him, seems quiet, under the radar.

Gertrude – still coming back to that letter, which made her seem villagery as a wolf might have done more with it. There’s always the possibility that she was the lone SK at the time too, and with nobody to consult with about the letter she did as much with it as a lone villager would do. Other than that, her posts the last couple of days strike me as being fairly informative, comes up with good ideas.

So that’s everyone. Based on that, if I was to pick six (assuming Brendan was a wolf, and that’s how many we have left), I’d guess at:

Abigail
    Desmond
    Liam
    Riona
    Holly
    Nigel

If I do survive, I’ll answer any questions brought on by the above, and of course, today’s events may change opinion completely anyway, if I’m around to witness them.

• Advertisement

Mary was not the seer. Nope Clodagh was not a priest either

Gerty explain your lies

UnhealthyFondAnophelesmosquito-max-1mb.gif

Well, interesting. We now know we've a wolf among one of two (both of whom I put in my goodie pile :( ).

Henry WW wrote: »
    Hi guys Doc Brown here

Yes im the seer and holder of the Almanac.

I have had 4 seer checks thus far.

Day zero Riona ...... came back NRV

Then a wolf was awoken

Day one Clodagh..... came back NRV

Day Two ..... Nigel...... yes hes 3D a wolf. Hence why hes been on my FFA.

Day three Liam...... another NRV

So thats my skills. As you've gathered I lied about the powers of the Almanac. It actually allows me to look through the Almanac to see if Ill be attacked before either Munch or an SK attack to avoid said kill. With this knowledge i can use the info in the lamanac to avoid a kill ..... i have to state Im using the alamanc to avoid the attack. I HAVENT USED THIS YET.

I will most likely used it before lynch.

I dropped clues about my identity.

Refernce post 953, 956, 957, 959, 962, 963, 966, 968

Each start with the letters N W O R B C O D

spelt backwards is D O C B R O W N 

Also my ffa example was DOC on post 841

Kill Nigel

Now you onow why he was on my ffa yesterfay.

Very nice story Henry . . Cant refute it cause its well put together . . We cant confirm if you are good or bad ?

Dropping clues about your identity is the easiest thing in the world for anybody to do. I posted a picture of Nigel Farage, but that doesnt mean I am actually Nigel Farage . .

Looks like it will be a day of GIFs and finger pointing . .

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well, interesting. We now know we've a wolf among one of two (both of whom I put in my goodie pile :( ).

The simplest answer is sometimes the right one.

We mislynched Brendan as he botched his app priest claim. I believe Henry tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Still not happy with their killing spree, the wolves were on the prawl again last night. One unfortunate resident took a early morning stroll into the town centre, not a sinner in sight, or was there. As they took in the peace and tranquility, they were jumped on and torn to pieces. Left there as a reminder to rest.

Angus has been munched.

back-to-the-future-hill-valley-town-square-in-universal-studios-theme-eh846w.jpg

Oh Jebus.

Now the fun begins

Henry WW wrote: »
    Gerty explain your lies

Thats assuming that they are lieing. What have we got to prove you are good ?

Perfect time for a seer to come out, particularly as wolves would benefit of either a counter claim or seer actually dead. How can we prove you are who you say you are, other then your bread crumbs that literally anybody could leave to look innocent ?

• Advertisement

Very nice story Henry . . Cant refute it cause its well put together . . We cant confirm if you are good or bad ?

Dropping clues about your identity is the easiest thing in the world for anybody to do. I posted a picture of Nigel Farage, but that doesnt mean I am actually Nigel Farage . .

Looks like it will be a day of GIFs and finger pointing . .

Hi 3D.....

Advertisement