Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    So Henry posts out of the blue accusing me of being a wolf. Gertie comes out as seer and this contradicts some of the stuff Henry says, but people are happy to go with Henry cause . . He posted threads that spelt his name . .

Derry . . I am dissapointed that it didnt take much for you to turn . . By airtight I presume you mean "sounds like a decent theory", then go for it.

Prob not much point in arguing the toss. I suppose the village is kind of desperate so I suppose if its gotta be me its gotta be me . .

Nah I don't buy into over extravagant conspiracy theories because we end up going down rabbit holes.

If Henry is alive in two days time (he won't be) then we might have to lynch him. But his alibi checks out.

Sorry Nigel, could you confirm if Gertie is a wolf or SK for us though please? Would be awfully helpful.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Means we possibly lynched both priest and app. priest though :(

Doubt it. Anyone on the verge of being lynched would have piped up. Priest probably killed in one of the munches.

Right well I'm voting for the peeked wolf.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Doubt it. Anyone on the verge of being lynched would have piped up. Priest probably killed in one of the munches.

Brendan claimed app. priest, albeit oddly.

Means we possibly lynched both priest and app. priest though :(

Nothing to even say we have apprentices this game. Nothing in the OP or from the mods. The only one who mentioned apprentices are Brendan and Gertrude.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I explained my lies and it was in the villages intetest.

If you claim mary was seer then im afraid you are lying.

Ill let the village decide

Answer my other questions

Also, why Angus?

Also, why Angus?

Yeah I'm confused about that too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So Henry posts out of the blue accusing me of being a wolf. Gertie comes out as seer and this contradicts some of the stuff Henry says, but people are happy to go with Henry cause . . He posted threads that spelt his name . .

Derry . . I am dissapointed that it didnt take much for you to turn . . By airtight I presume you mean "sounds like a decent theory", then go for it.

Prob not much point in arguing the toss. I suppose the village is kind of desperate so I suppose if its gotta be me its gotta be me . .

giphy.gif

Trust me, hes a wolf.

My vote is on 3d aka Nigel.

Also, why Angus?

Ask Nigel... hes a wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Right I’m leaning towards Henry here. More evidence in the reveal but that takes planning at the same time. A wolf could have done the same

Is it not possible that Clodagh became app priest after after you peeked her?

However I can’t get past the Mary contradiction. I believe Henry for the moment anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nah I don't buy into over extravagant conspiracy theories because we end up going down rabbit holes.

If Henry is alive in two days time (he won't be) then we might have to lynch him. But his alibi checks out.

Sorry Nigel, could you confirm if Gertie is a wolf or SK for us though please? Would be awfully helpful.

If Henry is alive in two days time the village is f**ked if he is bad. Thats two more days of munches, lynchs and SK kills with Henry leading the charge ! !

But never mind, you're sold on the most powerful character coming out who will most definitely lead the village to success or death . . See you in the dead room where we can discuss your choice . .

Trust me, hes a wolf.

My vote is on 3d aka Nigel.

Yeah the peeked wolf first.

Then Gertie. Henry you should peek one of Isla, Desmond or Frank tonight see can you map out the next few lynches for us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Also, why Angus?

We can’t forget about that. Whilst we may have gotten some very useful info in the reveals need to not close our eyes to the other clues. I’m going to look back over his ffas

First thing that springs to mind is Henry is one of the SK's trying to buy time. Strange though given that Henry wasn't under pressure. When do you get your next seer check Henry?

Seer check is from 9 tonight.

I can survive the sk hit tonight, not a lynch, and thus get another check.

Gerty picked the wrong time to fake reveal.

Had you said you lied about mary to protect me i might believe you are whom you claim, but the lie about clodagh is the big problem.

Nigels bad, a wolf.

Gerts caught in a lie, bad. Could be sk or wolf

Holly WW wrote: »
    Right I’m leaning towards Henry here. More evidence in the reveal but that takes planning at the same time. A wolf could have done the same

Is it not possible that Clodagh became app priest after after you peeked her?

However I can’t get past the Mary contradiction. I believe Henry for the moment anyway

Nah wolves don't build a massive long conspiracy like that. That's next level planning and if we lose the game to that, well played Henry.

This is villager work imo.

So, current status:

Conor - claimed Interrogator - Seamus McFly
    Isla -
    Derry -
    Abigail -
    Desmond -
    Henry - claimed Seer - Dr. Emmet Brown
    Liam - good per Henry peeked inter interrogation
    Riona - good or Biff per Henry
    Holly -
    Nigel - wolf per Henry
    Phil -
    Frank -
    Gertrude - claimed Priest - Lorriane McFly, story under doubt

With no priest, we can't know how many wolves are left, but let's assume 6, with Brendan the only one out (by wolves, I include SKs). I will assume that Nigel and Gertrude are two, which leaves 4 among:

Isla
    Derry
    Abigail
    Desmond
    Riona - good or Biff per Henry
    Holly
    Phil
    Frank

Keep in mind liam and riona live, they are nrvs. One if these will back me up. Or both.

One could be biff though

Keep in mind liam and riona live, they are nrvs. One if these will back me up. Or both.

One could be biff though

But if Liam was being interrogated last night and was peeked as NRV that's a clean peek no?

So Liam is definitely good. Riona could be Biff but could be NRV

• Advertisement

Conor you should interrogate one of Frank, Phil, Desmond, Holly or Isla tonight imo.

No need to say who

One could be biff though

See my question above.
    Riona could be Biff.
    But if you peeked Liam under my interrogation then does that not guarantee he's a goodie? That was the whole point of peeking the same person as I was interrogating.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

But if Liam was being interrogated last night and was peeked as NRV that's a clean peek no?

So Liam is definitely good. Riona could be Biff but could be NRV

Right

I know this will sound like self-preservation, since believing Henry clears me too. I was powerless (well I've always been powerless) when I got peeked so couldn't be bad. So Henry correctly peeking me makes me trust him.

That and Gert's story is too bleak for the village.

2 wolves caught this morning is nice work :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I was very sure someone else was seer but Henry's story is air tight so I will have lean towards believing him

If that's the case we have Nigel and Gertrude as wolves or Gerty could be sk

Liam – my latest interrogatee. I invited him because I thought he was good. But, he took a while to join me in the room – discussing what to say with his wolf buddies, or just a lateish PM from the mods as he said? I also noticed pre-invite, that he’d been thanking a lot of my posts – a sign of a pocketing wolf? I actually feel less confident about his villager credentials after interrogation than I did before, though there was nothing specific that I can point to. It was almost a case of him trying too hard to be nice and say the right thing. So, it’s just a gut feeling that I can’t shake (but kinda want to) at the moment.

Can I point out then that the reason you felt I was being so confident and "trying to hard to be nice" was cause I was genuinely good

tenor.gif?itemid=5833729

Johnny B Goode? More like Liam B Goode!

Isla WW wrote: »
    I was very sure someone else was seer but Henry's story is air tight so I will have lean towards believing him

If that's the case we have Nigel and Gertrude as wolves or Gerty could be sk

Regardless we take the peeked wolf first. Catch a wolf kill a wolf.

It's in the SK's interests to help us out a little so..

Mr. SK(s), be so kind as to kill Gertie for us tonight? Thanks awfully.

Dont worry. Just plugged in a few things to charge . . Sure if electricity goes I can still use my phone ?! (which was where I posted my electricity warning).

Not to be all meta but charge any devices you guys want over the next 2 days. And take care . . Its really bad where I am, stay safe (wolves and all!)

:pac::pac::pac:

Liam WW wrote: »
    Can I point out then that the reason you felt I was being so confident and "trying to hard to be nice" was cause I was genuinely good

tenor.gif?itemid=5833729

Johnny B Goode? More like Liam B Goode!

Yeah :o Sorry about that :o

This game!!!! :confused:

Regardless we take the peeked wolf first. Catch a wolf kill a wolf.

It's in the SK's interests to help us out a little so..

Mr. SK(s), be so kind as to kill Gertie for us tonight? Thanks awfully.

In all seriousness, both wolf teams will have to start thinking about getting rid of each other and not solely focussing on us, so ... fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

So am I right in saying then....

Nearly probably Good
    Henry
    Connor
    Liam

Nearly Probably Bad
    Nigel
    Gert

Given Gert tried to push the "Brendan was protecting someone" story in what feels like a lie, we might be able to write that off too. So I'd nearly put Derry on the good list....

Isla
    Abigail
    Desmon
    Riona
    Holly
    Phil
    Frank

If we've got Nigel locked as our next kill, he should be ignored then from here on out. Let's not waste the day patting ourselves on the back, and try and draw out some of those posters, especially the lower ones. Anyone want to tally the post counts for the remaining posters?

Advertisement