Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    In all seriousness, both wolf teams will have to start thinking about getting rid of each other and not solely focussing on us, so ... fingers crossed.

I was being serious! :mad:

I know I'm a messer most of the time but yeah, if Gertie isn't an SK it would be a good kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Angus went for Derry & Liam last night. Not too sure what to make of that as derry was high on most lists.

Myself and desmond had Angus in our FFAs and think that was it.

Reading back over it all. Henry this is either up there with the great wolf plays or the very very good villager plays. Im going with the latter.

Nigel- away to the stocks with you.

Good stuff Henry. A very good morning for the village. Now lets get that prize and make it an excellent morning

Holly WW wrote: »
    Angus went for Derry & Liam last night. Not too sure what to make of that as derry was high on most lists.

Whats your read on Angus, overall?

I'm gonna put this top table as our village core (for now, we can revisit Riona in later days if necessary)

Derry WW 558
    Conor WW 281
    Henry WW 255
    Liam WW 172
    Riona WW 61

Suspected wolves:
    Nigel WW 59
    Gertrude WW 91

And here's the rest.
    So 4 from that grouping I think? Does that tally up?

Phil WW 159
    Abigail WW 94
    Desmond WW 93
    Isla WW 85
    Holly WW 82
    Frank WW 40

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I got bad vibes off Angus, his reaction to my list and then backtraction last night made me think baddie

We could have lucked out here if he was a sk

It's very important imo we work as a village core here.

So we are all in agreement to lynch the peeked wolf first?

I'd say sorry Nige... but...

SentimentalTallEsok-max-1mb.gif

Liam WW wrote: »
    Whats your read on Angus, overall?

He went on my FFA cos he always seemed to pop in saying "just catching up" and then within a short space of time hed be back with some apparently helpful ideas. I thought it was slightly suspicious as many had been saying it was such a hassle trying to read back. Thought maybe he was just lurking and taking time to prepare his story

The mic drop thing with phil the other night really bugged me for some reason

But when he explained that to me it seemed to make more sense and the fact hes been munched now would suggest that he was just rather efficient at catching up and posting his thoughts

So in conclusion my read was wrong pretty much

There has been a serious lack of Mitchell since all this went down.

giphy.gif

FFA of the bottom group perhaps?

For 7pm? No one include Nigel or Gertrude on their lists as they're for the noose soon anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ok guys . . My power has gone 3 times this morning so if I dont post until I am lynched all I will say is think about this over the day.

If you are all so easily sold on me being a wolf, then fine. . But, in the interest of fairness, at least do some due dilligence and run through the opposite scenario and ask yourself some honest questions.

If Henry was a wolf, what is the best role to come out as ?. The most powerful role to reveal today and we get two reveals at the exact same time. So the wolves were thinking of using a role right now if you are happy to accept that Gertie is a wolf. So why would they use a lesser role ? Why not pretend to be able to clear a bunch of wolves Like Henry ? At worst, they would force the real seer to come out so surely thats a better strategy then choosing a priest ?

Whether you think I am good or bad, this makes sense. .

Derry said that he doesnt believe in big conspiracies yet he is happy to accept that Gertie is involved in one. How else do you explain the "wolves plan" .

I dont think there is much point in defending myself and dont want anybody else innocent to be targeted because of Henrys lie. I also hope if a real seer (or some other goody) can use my death as bread crumbs, the village can recover ..

I have casted my vote for myself. Good luck village. .

Oh right, Angus is dead. I totally didn't forget that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

wtf why are you taking Henry's bs story so easily??? Why would I even bother making this all up as a wolf or sk?????? Ugh I picked an awful time to reveal with work commitments but I had no choice

Nigel WW wrote: »

Derry said that he doesnt believe in big conspiracies yet he is happy to accept that Gertie is involved in one. How else do you explain the "wolves plan" .

I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself.

Gertie's isn't a big conspiracy. It's just throwing names against the dead. It might have worked if Henry hadn't revealed at the same time tbh, but it didn't.

Soz Nigel, you gotta go.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Go on then, let Henry peek me and he will tell you I'm a wolf. Surprise surprise

Go on then, let Henry peek me and he will tell you I'm a wolf. Surprise surprise

200.gif

You're here till tomorrow Gertie anyways. Come on, entertain us. Why should we believe you over Henry

giphy.gif

Derry WW wrote: »
    I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself.

Gertie's isn't a big conspiracy. It's just throwing names against the dead. It might have worked if Henry hadn't revealed at the same time tbh, but it didn't.

Soz Nigel, you gotta go.

Henry could just as easily been a wolf doing the exact same thing. Oh but he posted “clues” to tell you who he is so that’s bulletproof?

Not much point in actually challanging your defense of Henry because you don’t actually have one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ok guys . . My power has gone 3 times this morning so if I dont post until I am lynched all I will say is think about this over the day.

If you are all so easily sold on me being a wolf, then fine. . But, in the interest of fairness, at least do some due dilligence and run through the opposite scenario and ask yourself some honest questions.

If Henry was a wolf, what is the best role to come out as ?. The most powerful role to reveal today and we get two reveals at the exact same time. So the wolves were thinking of using a role right now if you are happy to accept that Gertie is a wolf. So why would they use a lesser role ? Why not pretend to be able to clear a bunch of wolves Like Henry ? At worst, they would force the real seer to come out so surely thats a better strategy then choosing a priest ?

Whether you think I am good or bad, this makes sense. .

I dont think there is much point in defending myself and dont want anybody else innocent to be targeted because of Henrys lie. I also hope if a real seer (or some other goody) can use my death as bread crumbs, the village can recover ..

I have casted my vote for myself. Good luck village. .

Pointless.

Wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Hi guys Doc Brown here

Yes im the seer and holder of the Almanac.

So thats my skills. As you've gathered I lied about the powers of the Almanac. It actually allows me to look through the Almanac to see if Ill be attacked before either Munch or an SK attack to avoid said kill. With this knowledge i can use the info in the lamanac to avoid a kill ..... i have to state Im using the alamanc to avoid the attack. I HAVENT USED THIS YET.

I will most likely used it before lynch.

So just a coincidence that the seer go the almanac that protect themselves from munch?

Yes, nothing prior to this would indicate George was protecting you, so I suggest you use the Almanac to protect yourself from SK tonight. That way we get another peek from you. Hopefully then George can protect you from tomorrow's munches and you get a second peek in.

Then, hopefully I'm still protected by George tonight and will get at least another interrogation done. I'll let you lead on who you want to peek/interrogate now that you're out, but don't say until close to 9pm, but not too close as I also need to get my invite in before then and won't want to miss the deadline. I'll put a placeholder in anyway in the mean-time. Derry's right, it'll should be from one of: Isla, Abi, Des, Holly, Phil and Frank.

Henry could just as easily been a wolf doing the exact same thing. Oh but he posted “clues” to tell you who he is so that’s bulletproof?

Not much point in actually challanging your defense of Henry because you don’t actually have one.

throne-of-lies.gif

Not wasting a peek on you. Caught in a lie

Nige first
    Gerts next

Is there a chance Gert is actually Biff himself?

Gert sent me the letter, and claimed to be an NRV. At that point, she could have been sending it to the seer, so maybe the malicious play was that she was confident that a seer check would back up her claim?

Conor WW wrote: »
    So just a coincidence that the seer go the almanac that protect themselves from munch?

Yes, nothing prior to this would indicate George was protecting you, so I suggest you use the Almanac to protect yourself from SK tonight. That way we get another peek from you. Hopefully then George can protect you from tomorrow's munches and you get a second peek in.

Then, hopefully I'm still protected by George tonight and will get at least another interrogation done. I'll let you lead on who you want to peek/interrogate now that you're out, but don't say until close to 9pm, but not too close as I also need to get my invite in before then and won't want to miss the deadline. I'll put a placeholder in anyway in the mean-time. Derry's right, it'll should be from one of: Isla, Abi, Des, Holly, Phil and Frank.

No idea how i got the prize

Is there a chance Gert is actually Biff himself?

Gert sent me the letter, and claimed to be an NRV. At that point, she could have been sending it to the seer, so maybe the malicious play was that she was confident that a seer check would back up her claim?

It doesn't matter really. I'd say that's possible tbh hence asking for the peek above.

She's dead tomorrow. We take the peeked wolf first.

Trust me, hes a wolf.

My vote is on 3d aka Nigel.
    Ask Nigel... hes a wolf
    Pointless.

Wolf

Compelling evidence to back up your claims. Even I’m sold...

Good move Henry, were I a wolf I would of chosen the same role. But never mind....

No idea how i got the prize

Actually...

Derry, were you told how you got your prize?

Actually...

Derry, were you told how you got your prize?

Nope. Just that I got a gun and a bullet to use by 9pm.

A second if I shot a wolf.

Whoops.

#StillNotSorry

(You folk keep making me use that)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

tumblr_mr46kuQZg11qz5q5lo1_r1_500.gif

A photo has been found.

Advertisement