Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Not wasting a peek on you. Caught in a lie

Nige first
    Gerts next

You've yet to point out this lie. You're not really arguing any points here. The strongest thing you have going is your cryptic "I AM DOC BROWN" stuff amongst your posts. Anyone can do that.

Nige first sure. I'll tell you who he is then. What if he's an NRV? Or are you just going to silence me at 9pm with your sk kill?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So we are all in agreement to lynch the peeked wolf first?

Agreed!
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I have casted my vote for myself. Good luck village. .

What?? You've voted to lynch yourself? Why would you do that?
    Go on then, let Henry peek me and he will tell you I'm a wolf. Surprise surprise

Nah, don't think we'll waste a peek on you, tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Compelling evidence to back up your claims. Even I’m sold...

Good move Henry, were I a wolf I would of chosen the same role. But never mind....

You peeked 3D

Ill 3D ya. Into a noose

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nope. Just that I got a gun and a bullet to use by 9pm.

A second if I shot a wolf.

Whoops.

#StillNotSorry

(You folk keep making me use that)

Right, so three powers discovered then.

Gert said she was told it was cause she said the word "Werewolf"

While you and Henry say you guys weren't told a thing.

Its another piece of inconsistency.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ok so Nige could be the assassin. We have to think that way.

I'm NRV and the biggest loose cannon around so I'm jumping on that grenade at 8.59pm.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

No idea how i got the prize

I imagine that the Almanac was always destined for Doc Brown no matter who said the word that triggered it.

Would make sense as you could 'see' what was going to happen before it did

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

You've yet to point out this lie. You're not really arguing any points here. The strongest thing you have going is your cryptic "I AM DOC BROWN" stuff amongst your posts. Anyone can do that.

Nige first sure. I'll tell you who he is then. What if he's an NRV? Or are you just going to silence me at 9pm with your sk kill?

I know im the seer, gert lied about mary snd clodsghs roles

Wolf

Liam WW wrote: »

My first reaction was 'Are you fcuking serious'

Then I shot Steve

#StillNotSorry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor WW wrote: »

What?? You've voted to lynch yourself? Why would you do that.

Cause whoever I vote for will be used against or for them! If I am a wolf I want to protect my team and if I am a goody I want to get a wolf. Henry is my obvious target but it’s a wasted vote.

And I’m finished anyways , the village is following Henry (to victory or death) so might swell make my vote count.

This is actually true. It could be concocted by wolves to lay the seeds for later. I believe it was done before (in a dream I had, blah, blah). But what's convincing about Henry isn't the DOCBROWN and DOC posts, but the overall cohesion of the story, which yours, sorry to say, just doesn't have. Sure, if we're wrong you can laugh at is all the way to the DR but for the moment I'll have to go with Henry.

• Advertisement

Cause whoever I vote for will be used against or for them! If I am a wolf I want to protect my team and if I am a goody I want to get a wolf. Henry is my obvious target but it’s a wasted vote.

And I’m finished anyways , the village is following Henry (to victory or death) so might swell make my vote count.

Interesting. So he might be a villager yet you want us to believe he'd claim seer to kill you?

Liam WW wrote: »

In fairness, no she didn't. She's said several times that she assumed that was the reason as she got the power shortly afterwards, but she was never told why she got it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

This is removing any remaining doubt I had in Henry's claim.

This is actually true. It could be concocted by wolves to lay the seeds for later. I believe it was done before (in a dream I had, blah, blah). But what's convincing about Henry isn't the DOCBROWN and DOC posts, but the overall cohesion of the story, which yours, sorry to say, just doesn't have. Sure, if we're wrong you can laugh at is all the way to the DR but for the moment I'll have to go with Henry.

You are convinced that either Gertie or Henry is a wolf. Why would the wolves choose the lesser (and more convoluted) role?

The spelling out of NWORBCOD isn't what is making me believe them but rather the almanac story, as well as Nigel's reaction.

Phil WW wrote: »
    This is removing any remaining doubt I had in Henry's claim.

By being honest?

wtf why are you taking Henry's bs story so easily??? Why would I even bother making this all up as a wolf or sk?????? Ugh I picked an awful time to reveal with work commitments but I had no choice

To give yourself some credibility I suppose.

Ah yeah, she seemed fairly certain and that's where my memory is getting skewed.
    I'm miles behind. Apologies for dropping a bomb and disappearing. I will not be revealing what is in the note any time soon. I most definitely won it by saying "werewolf" in my post at 10:50 because I was notified very soon after.
    Last I will say on this:

I got a letter because I said "werewolf" early on.

I had till 9pm to write something on it and choose who to send it to.

I sent something earlier today to Liam outing myself.

Liam clearly hasn't received it yet.

Liam will verify at some point.

LETS MOVE ON FROM THE LETTER PLEASE

You are convinced that either Gertie or Henry is a wolf. Why would the wolves choose the lesser (and more convoluted) role?

No. I'm convinced Gertie is a wolf.

Phil WW wrote: »
    The spelling out of NWORBCOD isn't what is making me believe them but rather the almanac story, as well as Nigel's reaction.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was saying.

• Advertisement

I know im the seer, gert lied about mary snd clodsghs roles

Wolf

I know your not the seer. You are lying about Mary and Clodaghs roles. This is frustrating to say the least.

You're not a wolf. You're an SK.

By being honest?

If you are a wolf you want to protect your team - so vote for yourself (can't incriminate anyone)

If you are goodie you want to find a wolf (you've voted for yourself so that contradicts you being a goodie)

What cohesion am I lacking?

No. I'm convinced Gertie is a wolf.

Again non of you can even answer the question cause it’s valid..

Somebody good and bad role revealed this morning. Why did the wolves choose the lesser role that clearly can do way more damage then the more convoluted Priest one!!!!

I know your not the seer. You are lying about Mary and Clodaghs roles. This is frustrating to say the least.

You're not a wolf. You're an SK.

We still kill the peeked wolf first right? Although if we're confident on Gertie being an SK...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning folks, sorry for not being here much yesterday but the beast from the east kept me away. WFH today so any questions for me fire away.

I have caught up on the thread and have to say between Henry & Gertie I would be more inclined to believe Henry as he has been a more solid player throughout the whole game. I agree that Henry should use the Almanac to protect himself tonight (I don't think he has yet?).

Conor can then chose whom he thinks is a wolf / SK for interrogation and hopefully be able to give us useful info tomorrow as if the BG protects Henry tomorrow it may mean that Conor may be on a hit list for the munch.

I will be voting Nigel as he is stated as being a confirmed wolf. I think Gertie may be killed tonight by either the wolves or SK depending on what side she is currently on.

Jesus its not good having the alleged peeked wolf backing up my story

Just to be clear, is 3D a known baddie in back to the future?

Okay guys, I can't sit on this info any longer. I decided to sit tight because there has be almost no heat on me since day 1 as a result of the letter incident. I think that made the wolves/SK think I was an NRV but I can't risk dying with this any longer. I am your priest, Lorraine McFly. We're not in great shape, but we're not in terrible shape either. My apprentice (clodagh) was going under the radar till now. Not sure what the mods were on about with the rebalance. That still confuses me. I tried to put forward that she was a wolf to see if I could get any more clarifications but it didn't work. She was really inactive anyway. I did not choose her, she was the apprentice priest from day 0.

Conor's list was pretty accurate so far

Dead players:
    Steve - NRV; shot by an unrepentant Derry Day 3
    Barbara - NRV; modkilled Day 2
    Eva - NRV; munched by wolves Night 3
    Ewan - Match; munched by SK Day 1
    Mary - Seer; munched by wolves Night 2
    Gabriel - Marty McFly; munched by SK Day 2
    Orla - NRV; killed by Doris Day 3
    Doris - Jennifer Parker; died of a broken heart Day 3
    Katie - NRV; lynched Day 1
    Brendan - Griff tannen; lynched Day 2
    Fiona - NRV; munched by SK Day 3
    Clodagh - Appr priest; lynched Day 3

So I pretty much knew for a fact that brendan was covering for someone. He claimed Lorraine was dead. Obviously I knew this was a complete lie. I mostly kept my mouth shut throughout this. It was a weird play that got him lynched that night. I was pushing hard since then to find out who he was covering for. Doris and Derry were the most likely candidates. Doris is dead but the lover. Derry is alive but I've been persuaded that he's good by you guys somehow.

I've looked through Mary's posts but couldn't find anything useful. Maybe you guys will do a better job. No idea if there's an appr seer. Probably is given there was an appr priest.

See Gertie, I'm NRV. So who would Griff (Brendan) be covering for?

It's a nice story mind.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Morning folks, sorry for not being here much yesterday but the beast from the east kept me away. WFH today so any questions for me fire away.

I have caught up on the thread and have to say between Henry & Gertie I would be more inclined to believe Henry as he has been a more solid player throughout the whole game. I agree that Henry should use the Almanac to protect himself tonight (I don't think he has yet?).

Conor can then chose whom he thinks is a wolf / SK for interrogation and hopefully be able to give us useful info tomorrow as if the BG protects Henry tomorrow it may mean that Conor may be on a hit list for the munch.

I will be voting Nigel as he is stated as being a confirmed wolf. I think Gertie may be killed tonight by either the wolves or SK depending on what side she is currently on.

That's a nicely scripted post :pac:
    Some recap of whats happened, and some safe fence sitting.

Advertisement