Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

lol good point. Just checked PM. NRV

PM? You don't have a backroom?

Your story is falling apart

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    How did it look likely? I was the front runner for the lynch and on thread people were saying Clodagh...

We got another one folks.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Derry 8
    Desmond 6
    Clodagh 5
    Nigel 4
    Liam 3
    Abigail 2
    Frank 2
    Riona 2
    Isla 1
    Henry 1

This was the last list that I seen last night and I am second on it so there was a chance it may have happened.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Your such a good priest you forgot to tell us who angus is...

LOL

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

PM? You don't have a backroom?

Your story is falling apart

Nah I was getting them PM

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

If Sks don’t kill Henry tonight then I would be asking why?

He’s supposedly identified two wolves which protects the SKs from the next two village kills.

The SKs are just as likely to be found with a Henry peek (if they believe him) so if Henry lasts the night you can ask Yourselves why or bury your head in the sand and keep believing all the confirmation bias narrative everybody is following.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

He cant almanac powers baby

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ive no idea how I got the Almanac.

If Gert is lying about that, she could have lied about how she thinks she got the letter to keep other possible prize tasks to herself and her bad crew.

I said nothing to suggest i earned a prize that i can see in the run up to winning the almanac.

Very true. So the only task-type we're absolutely sure about is Doris' Elizabeth Shue movies. Not that posting a list of words wasted that much time, but definitely put us on the wrong path.
    I don't know, I'm not party to the wolf backroom so I have no idea of their thoughts tbh.

But it's pretty obvious that while you and Gertie are bad, you're not on the same team.

So I ask again, do we take a punt on taking out an SK?

Is it obvious they're on different teams? It would back up my theory that Doris was a lone SK when she got the letter and unsure what to do about it. A wolf getting the letter might have come up with something better.

And no, we stick to Nigel.
    I guessed who to peek. Gut feelings and nothing more

I guessed Liam based on the previous lynch results, liam always was in a large pack of voters

You mean you didn't peek Liam because I invited him? Lucky we picked the same person so, or we'd not be able to clear Liam as Biff. Do you agree to co-ordinate our peek/interrogation tonight?
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Your such a good priest you forgot to tell us who angus is...

Ha, ha!!! Good one, Isla. One villager point to you.

Nigel WW wrote: »

He’s supposedly identified two wolves which protects the SKs from the next two village kills.

The SKs are just as likely to be found with a Henry peek (if they believe him) so if Henry lasts the night you can ask Yourselves why or bury your head in the sand and keep believing all the confirmation bias narrative everybody is following.

But Henry has said that he can use the Almanac to protect himself from a kill, which i think he is going to do tonight, so more than likely be killed by the wolves in the morning.

He cant almanac powers baby

Just the one kill it protects from I presume?

So you use it on the SK kill and then are prone to a wolf munch?

I feel the wheels are going to fall off with that slip, gg village

So you're admitting it now. Whew! That saves a lot of time.

• Advertisement

Or he might just survive by using his almanac.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    But Henry has said that he can use the Almanac to protect himself from a kill, which i think he is going to do tonight, so more than likely be killed by the wolves in the morning.

Very convenient. So nobody thinks this is an extremely powerful role for one person to have?

“Oh guys, I’m the seer and can’t be killed at least until I peek a few people?”. And trust me, I posted clues in the game. “

Yeh, concrete right there....

Very convenient. So nobody thinks this is an extremely powerful role for one person to have?

“Oh guys, I’m the seer and can’t be killed at least until I peek a few people?”. And trust me, I posted clues in the game. “

Well he won the almanac. And, given the hidden mechanics of this game with converted wolves...

I would say it's highly possible.

All this talk gets me thinking about this classic:

Nigel has pretty much just posted "SK, here's the strategy" up there with his post saying the SK should target Henry.

So one thing...let's not let Gert and Nigel and Desmond completely dominate the day now.

There's others still to talk with as well, right?

An sk can try... by all means

Im the seer

The alamanc was won by me, thats luck but the village needs some luck

Henry I think you should peek one of Holly, Isla or Abigail. We'll probably be lynching both Frank and Desmond at some point in the game anyways.

I see no prizes were won yet either

I see no prizes were won yet either

A photo was found earlier...

Henry I think you should peek one of Holly, Isla or Abigail. We'll probably be lynching both Frank and Desmond at some point in the game anyways.

Sugar. Add Phil to that list too.

• Advertisement

It doesn't clear Isla, but I wonder would Team Wolf have murdered Gert so badly by pointing out she didn't reveal who Angus was. It would lean me towards Holly and Abi, and moreso towards Holly right now cause I feel they're the slightly more active player...

Well he won the almanac. And, given the hidden mechanics of this game with converted wolves...

I would say it's highly possible.

Yes, possible that one player gets to be able to peek players , roll reveal and protect themselves.

It’s also possible he is lieing, chose the best power to lead the village to ruins and super sized that power with an extra power that helps him do more damage for longer...

But never mind, the village is sure that he’s legit... Nothing at all odd about the convenience of those complimentary powers or the fact that we know a wolf lies at exact same time.

What everybody knows for certain is that the wolves planned to lie about a role this morning!!

Liam WW wrote: »
    It doesn't clear Isla, but I wonder would Team Wolf have murdered Gert so badly by pointing out she didn't reveal who Angus was. It would lean me towards Holly and Abi, and moreso towards Holly right now cause I feel they're the slightly more active player...

Yeah but there are four left to find. And let's not forget Phil who made a brash entrance but has tailed off since.

Agree re: Isla tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Fine with being peeked/interogated. Nothing to hide however not much to add to discussions either as you all have probably noticed

They would if they thought she was the SK

I'm trying to think of one worthwhile contribution Abigail has made to the thread tbh.

I'm gonna grab her FFAs brb

I'm trying to think of one worthwhile contribution Abigail has made to the thread tbh.

I'm gonna grab her FFAs brb

She practically begged for me to interrogate her. That's all I remember.

I won again it seems

The photograph is mine

Loughc wrote: »
    tumblr_mr46kuQZg11qz5q5lo1_r1_500.gif

A photo has been found.

Who wants to know it's power

• Advertisement

I won again it seems

The photograph is mine

Wow, how convenient is that? Seer, protection and now some other power!!!

Nothing at all suspect about this. You can lead the village whatever way you want now that everybody completely believes you.

Advertisement