Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Who wants to know it's power

Nah, you're grand. Not interested.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Wow, how convenient is that? Seer, protection and now some other power!!!

Nothing at all suspect about this. You can lead the village whatever way you want now that everybody completely believes you.

We know somebody got something to do with a photograph as the mods posted it. Baring any counter claims, why wouldn't it be Henry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    We know somebody got something to do with a photograph as the mods posted it. Baring any counter claims, why wouldn't it be Henry?

Why would the mods let the seer have so much powers?

Maybe he does have the photo and not all the other powers he claims?

Why would the mods let the seer have so much powers?

Maybe he does have the photo and not all the other powers he claims?

Be sure to ask them in the DR when you get there. We don't know how tasks are won. He doesn't have such great powers though - peeks that may or may not be true, and one self protection, that's all. And now the photograph which may be useful or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Good gawd

I hate working nights, I come back and have to read 15 pages of madness.

I have no clue what to do so if you want an ffa

1. henry - arguing with derry
    2. Derry - arguing with henry
    3. Profit!

Abigail's first FFA - basically covering the Derry/Henry argument and nothing else.
    #FFA2

Doris - I Have strong suspicions.
    Derry - Never did get an explanation to the "i might kill you next" comment.
    Brendan - Dodgy AF

No real explanations given again.
    The more I think of it the more it looks like a sacrifice.

I have changed my vote - but not to brendan.

Im pretty sure brendans motives have worked now, he may just have swayed the vote to him away from the top two!

If he is a wolf, would people wager he is protecting one or both of derry/doris?

Picked these out as Gertrude is claiming it was her banging this drum... yet Abigail put the thought in people's minds first.
    FFA 3 [.2]

Derry - I have been adamant Derry is evil since the get go - I have not changed opinion since!
    Henry - I believe early altercations with derry were a ruse.
    I dont have a 3rd as of yet

FFA 3.2 but no FFA 3.1 No 3rd person on FFA despite us being 3 days deep into the game at this point.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

So you're admitting it now. Whew! That saves a lot of time.

I meant the village is ****ed, gg

Be sure to ask them in the DR when you get there. We don't know how tasks are won. He doesn't have such great powers though - peeks that may or may not be true, and one self protection, that's all. And now the photograph which may be useful or not.

Really ? That’s the best you can come up with? You don’t think one player having so many powers isn’t odd?

At the very best we would be asking mods why one person has so many powers and goodies! If I was in the back room I’d be asking the mods how one player can be so powerful. If I was Henry in the back room I would be asking what other powers can I make up cause the village is eating everything he says up!

Really ? That’s the best you can come up with? You don’t think one player having so many powers isn’t odd?

At the very best we would be asking mods why one person has so many powers and goodies! If I was in the back room I’d be asking the mods how one player can be so powerful. If I was Henry in the back room I would be asking what other powers can I make up cause the village is eating everything he says up!

Like Biff, you mean, who can:
    Kill
    Recruit
    Confound the Seer
    And has earned at least one other power throughout the game.

Not sure who to go for. My three prime suspects have been exonerated to a degree

Derry, I think you getting the bullets puts you on the goodie list but I was so sure before that you were bad
    Doris, suss because of the brendan situation. Mostly cleared by Gabriel and is allegedly going to die anyway
    Steve, thought he was a wolf hiding in plain sight

#FFA3
    ???
    ???
    Profit

I'll be back to come up with really ones. I don't like going for low posters but haven't got much else to go on right now
    Good gawd

I hate working nights, I come back and have to read 15 pages of madness.

I have no clue what to do so if you want an ffa

1. henry - arguing with derry
    2. Derry - arguing with henry
    3. Profit!

Also found this.... suggests they may have been working in a backroom together and Gertie wolf slipped.

This is weak I am aware of this.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Also found this.... suggests they may have been working in a backroom together and Gertie wolf slipped.

This is weak I am aware of this.

I think that's a lot stronger than you think it is. Did Gert's come first? Would like to hear what Abi has to say about it.

• Advertisement

Kill
    Recruit
    Confound the Seer

Biff has those powers from the start and everybody knew it. The seers powers are growing stronger and we don’t know how to confirm it..

If you take everything Henry says as true you will look to confirm it anyway you can.

I think that's a lot stronger than you think it is. Did Gert's come first? Would like to hear what Abi has to say about it.

Ah, Abi's came first. Probably not a lot she can say about it.

No Abi said it first.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Kill
    Recruit
    Confound the Seer

Yeah biff clearly has a huge amount of power but he is also the Alpha.

Whilst I believe Henrys seer claim I do find it odd that he has gained two extra powers without knowing how. However we know the photo is out there and no one else has claimed it so have no real reason to not believe him

How are we numbers wise?

If we assume there are 6 baddies left and no bullets can we actually as a village win this?

1 munch and an SK kill per night.... need to pretty much perfect from here on in.

No Abi said it first.

I remember seeing Gerty posting this and thinking it was odd but never twigged that Abi did aswel. Im off to do a bit of BTTF study

We really need to kill the SK tonight tbh. Or at least block the kill.

How are we numbers wise?

If we assume there are 6 baddies left and no bullets can we actually as a village win this?

1 munch and an SK kill per night.... need to pretty much perfect from here on in.

Ask Henry , he’s probably discussing how many powers you guys will believe he has in his back room as we speak. Since he can peak anybody he can tell you all who to vote for... oh and did he tell you he has got some other powers too? yep, this power is just the same as priest who can only confirm who died !

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

What powers do we reckon the picture has?

Desmond WW wrote: »

Think that should be for Henrys knowledge only at the minute

• Advertisement

Maybe the power to give himself more powers?

Henry WW wrote: »
    I won again it seems

The photograph is mine

If it's a power that can kill then tell us. If not keep quiet imo.

Maybe the power to give himself more powers?

not-angry-disappointed(1).gif

Why did you not eat me Nigel? I'd be happier in the dead room rather than having to lynch you :(

This is Henry at the moment. Much better for a goodie to be winning all the powers than the bad side

tenor.gif?itemid=4434958

This is Henry at the moment. Much better for a goodie to be winning all the powers than the bad side

What side do you think hes on?

not-angry-disappointed(1).gif

Why did you not eat me Nigel? I'd be happier in the dead room rather than having to lynch you :(

I supported you when you were going to be lynched. And my casting vote for clodagh kept you in the game... if I was a wolf, I’m not sure why I would do that! Maybe Henry has a power that can explain that!

You are sold on Henry’s plan and have tunnel vision but you know not what you do....

tenor.gif?itemid=5044864

I supported you when you were going to be lynched. And my casting vote for clodagh kept you in the game... if I was a wolf, I’m not sure why I would do that! Maybe Henry has a power that can explain that!

You are sold on Henry’s plan and have tunnel vision but you know not what you do....

Nope.

But I like your gif, so will let it pass.

Holly WW wrote: »
    What side do you think hes on?

I think he is on Team Village

We have overtaken Disney and WWE.

Buffy next.

• Advertisement

tenor.gif?itemid=5044864

giphy.gif

0db406b86d90c4b889a89fb7fb0eef9a_zpsvahh7iuh.gif~original

Advertisement