Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Any dead role reveal suggestions

Clodagh Fiona Mary for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

A list of dead as reminder, in order of death:

Ewan
    Katie
    Mary
    Gabriel
    Brendan
    Barbara
    Eva
    Steve
    Orla
    Doris
    Fiona
    Clodagh
    Angus

A pretty generous prize, I think. Mods must think we're really fu(ked!!!

I'd be interested in Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Given we know you're a baddie, that letter makes me reckon you're Biff ;)

You don;t know that

I gotta take my hat off the Henry. Well played

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    A list of dead as reminder, in order of death:

Ewan
    Katie
    Mary
    Gabriel
    Brendan
    Barbara
    Eva
    Steve
    Orla
    Doris
    Fiona
    Clodagh
    Angus

I'd suggest
    Mary
    Angus
    Ewan
    Eva
    Orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

One of Ewan or Brendan at least as Brendan reckoned Ewan was the priest one will confirm the other

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Oh maybe clodagh actually

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil WW wrote: »

She was mod killed due to inactivity at lynch instead of Derry which leads us to believe nrv if we take Derry as nrv which I think he is

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Im pretty sure your worried im the last person who will try get you and may sway the village - you have played everyone else very well.

There was no 3.1 as I posted after 3pm that day - and I didnt have a ffa - but i presumed, to differentiate - posting 3.2 would be easier to find!(i work nights so im not here till about 2-4pm on any occasion but do post late - thats quite obvious) which is why i missed the gun vote. Only reason im here now is ive been summoned to see if I can fix the water - we are froze!!!!!

So there's my explanation Derry - Your still my FFA #1 - I'm still going after you as you are the slipperiest person I ghave ever seen in my life - A pure greaseball of biffiness. How you lasted this far is beyond me!

Spare it Abi. You'll be lynched every day over me now. I'm almost confirmed village. Stop tunnelling me and help the village if you want to be kept around.

• Advertisement

I'd suggest
    Mary
    Angus
    Ewan
    Eva
    Orla

Swap Angus for Brendan there and I'd be happy with that.

Henry if any good roles are dead (aside from priest which we need confirmed) don't tell us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Id like to lnow if shes abiff personally

Henry WW wrote: »
    Any dead role reveal suggestions

Clodagh Fiona Mary for me

Why do you want to check Mary? You know she's not the seer, right? Why do you want to check what you already know?

Oh yeah, unless your not the fcuking seer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Stop tunnelling me and help the village if you want to be kept around.

But its ok to Tunnel me ? Thats called projecting Mr Derry . .

Henry tries to make out that I was quiet until he called me wolf and I proved him wrong.

Henry has absolutely no proof that he is who he says he is. Chooses the strongest/best role at this time that can lead the village in whatever direction he wants. Supposedly has the Almanac (who can refute this if he is on a team where somebody there has it)? Now he has the Photo (if an individual on team wolf won it, again who would refute it) .

But the village is choosing to believe all of Henrys story and that Gertie is the wolf. The one who came out with a fairly unhelpful bit of information at this stage and certainly cant tell the village who is an active wolf . .

On the balance of things, which is more plausible ? A superpower goody who, on their own has "won" all these gifts? Or a priest with absolutely nothing else that can lead the village to ruins ? Whats more likely when neither can be proven good/bad? Which role do the wolves stand to get more success from ?

Why do you want to check Mary? You know she's not the seer, right? Why do you want to check what you already know?

Oh yeah, unless your not the fcuking seer

To see what her role is, obviously. Not the seer, but there's plenty of other roles she could be, including wolf, and it'd be good to know.

This is a joke. I know how you felt yesterday Derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Spare it Abi. You'll be lynched every day over me now. I'm almost confirmed village. Stop tunnelling me and help the village if you want to be kept around.

I doubt it

You have survived by default and the luck of the gods - your confirmed nothing - and isla supporting you now is going to be her downfall too - Not sure of the plan, but the 2 of you are thick in it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I doubt it

You have survived by default and the luck of the gods - your confirmed nothing - and isla supporting you now is going to be her downfall too - Not sure of the plan, but the 2 of you are thick in it!

giphy.gif

Curious why you've gone after Derry. Care to give me a brief?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    But its ok to Tunnel me ? Thats called projecting Mr Derry . .

Henry tries to make out that I was quiet until he called me wolf and I proved him wrong.

Henry has absolutely no proof that he is who he says he is. Chooses the strongest/best role at this time that can lead the village in whatever direction he wants. Supposedly has the Almanac (who can refute this if he is on a team where somebody there has it)? Now he has the Photo (if an individual on team wolf won it, again who would refute it) .

But the village is choosing to believe all of Henrys story and that Gertie is the wolf. The one who came out with a fairly unhelpful bit of information at this stage and certainly cant tell the village who is an active wolf . .

On the balance of things, which is more plausible ? A superpower goody who, on their own has "won" all these gifts? Or a priest with absolutely nothing else that can lead the village to ruins ? Whats more likely when neither can be proven good/bad? Which role do the wolves stand to get more success from ?

Seer peek does not = tunnel.

Totally different. I thought you were good dude...:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

There isn't a gif I could post to convey my reaction while reading the last few pages, that was some reading.

Henry, unreal reveal, tip of the hat. Gertrude, that might have worked but for Henry's reveal. It's just, Gertrude's 'reveal' beside Henry's, it was like looking at The Spire of Dublin beside The Pyramids of Egypt. Just a class apart.

Sorry Nigel (Derry: can I rob 'not sorry'? :pac:) but I told you a few days ago that you were my genuine best shot at a wolf in the lynch and laid out reasons why. I'm not going to get too high on my horse here because I did back off you and it was Henry's work in the end, but it's hard for me not to feel incredibly giddy at this moment looking at you squirm :D

It's funny, Henry's post is only 3/4 of it, Nigel's reaction seals his fate for me.

So, as has been said, let's move on and try to get a bit more ground covered...

I see that Henry peeked me and I'm either NRV or Biff according to that result. I feel grand on that front because even if we lynch an NRV tomorrow (me, I'm not Biff or a wolf just to say that now), we should still be in a good position to seal the victory for the village. Where as last night, I didn't think we really had that margin for error as we sent Derry to the gallows and we hadn't bagged a Nigel or a Gertrude yet. Let alone 2!

Any thoughts on Angus? Sk? Wolf? Nothing at all but a random kill to try to send us on a wild-goose chase? If he was SK, that puts us in a very good position. But you'd have to remember that it also betters the wolves' position.

• Advertisement

I doubt it

giphy.gif

The only POSSIBLE way I die before you is if you eat me.

Please do. Waste a munch on an NRV. I'm begging you.

giphy.gif

Curious why you've gone after Derry. Care to give me a brief?

Check my last two votes - It is not a new thing - Im sticking to my guns - Suspected him since day 2. I dont think thats been a hidden thing either Liam to be fair, I have been quite vocal about it.

Seer peek does not = tunnel.

Totally different. I thought you were good dude...:(

But you have no proof he is the seer. Its tunnel vision if you arent prepared to at least address the obvious issues with the strength of the reveal . . Its a game changer either for the village or wolves. If you dont even want to consider the alternative that i might be telling the truth and you have been conned

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The only POSSIBLE way I die before you is if you eat me.

wrong-scrubs.gif

Come out of the Derry tunnel Abi and into the light. You want to kill me still with two outted wolves in our midst?

That's not very villagery.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Check my last two votes - It is not a new thing - Im sticking to my guns - Suspected him since day 2. I dont think thats been a hidden thing either Liam to be fair, I have been quite vocal about it.

I mean, I've suspected him on and off too. At some point, you need to move past suspicions and try to provide some actual evidence of some sort.

I mean, I've suspected him on and off too. At some point, you need to move past suspicions and try to provide some actual evidence of some sort.

If Abigail had any sense they would role reveal as somebody good and that they have the power to cure cancer . .

I did - Many times - Go back and check.

My main one was the SK Slip up - when he admitted he was the SK. His blubbering excuses to get out of it which changed 3 times eventually resulting in him saying he did it to "see the reactions"

He was saved only by default on one occasion and managed somehow to slip under and shift votes to other people on more occasions. It's an escape act that I actually have to sit back and admire as he keeps flippin doing it!!

Nigel WW wrote: »
    If Abigail had any sense they would role reveal as somebody good and that they have the power to cure cancer . .

giphy.gif

Nigel we're friends - is Abi on your team?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I’ve not been jumping on any Derry bandwagons or have I been bothered getting into tit for tat discussions. However over the last day his posts seem to be filled with more and more reason. I thought it before but now I am sure he is good

Can you not appreciate that his posting and reason has changed Abi? It reads to me like you’ve had your mind made up on him for a while and that just won’t be changing

Advertisement