Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEREWOLF XXIV - Back to the Future

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Riona while you are nrv on day 1, which makes you Biff or nrv, you could also be a woken wolf since a wolf woke after my seer check

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I did - Many times - Go back and check.

My main one was the SK Slip up - when he admitted he was the SK. His blubbering excuses to get out of it which changed 3 times eventually resulting in him saying he did it to "see the reactions"

He was saved only by default on one occasion and managed somehow to slip under and shift votes to other people on more occasions. It's an escape act that I actually have to sit back and admire as he keeps flippin doing it!!

Two wolves out here Abi and you're still banging on about me.

As I said. Not very villagery

Lets go with Orla for the first dead reveal shall we

Holly WW wrote: »
    I’ve not been jumping on any Derry bandwagons or have I been bothered getting into tit for tat discussions. However over the last day his posts seem to be filled with more and more reason. I thought it before but now I am sure he is good

Can you not appreciate that his posting and reason has changed Abi? It reads to me like you’ve had your mind made up on him for a while and that just won’t be changing

I'd like to explain this as well. I play best as part of a team, and having constant suspicion on me when I know I'm good makes me do very silly things.

#StillNotSorry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote: »

Which one of your wolves actually won this prize

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Nigel we're friends - is Abi on your team?

Or maybe Abi is actually asking some questions that nobody else is asking.

Some of the villagers have made up their mind and want to ignore ANYTHING that might suggest Henrys super dooper, awesomo village winning powers may be a little bit on the side of "sounds too good to be true"and should at least be addressed .

How do you know Henry is the seer ? Your intuition ? That same intuition that knew Steve was bad ? Very good instincts there Derry .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I’ve not been jumping on any Derry bandwagons or have I been bothered getting into tit for tat discussions. However over the last day his posts seem to be filled with more and more reason. I thought it before but now I am sure he is good

Can you not appreciate that his posting and reason has changed Abi? It reads to me like you’ve had your mind made up on him for a while and that just won’t be changing

Fair enough point Holly.

I just cant get over the "I might kill you next" comment

How people have let that slide is beyond me!

On the flipside,Can you appreciate maybe he has simply grown better at lying, and cleaned up his posting to be very careful?

Both quite possible in fairness so yes I take your point, but, gut feelings are hard to shift!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I would be surprised if she didn't come back nrv tbh

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Or maybe Abi is actually asking some questions that nobody else is asking.

Some of the villagers have made up their mind and want to ignore ANYTHING that might suggest Henrys super dooper, awesomo village winning powers may be a little bit on the side of "sounds too good to be true"and should at least be addressed .

How do you know Henry is the seer ? Your intuition ? That same intuition that knew Steve was bad ? Very good instincts there Derry .

Sorry dude. Made my bed and lying in it now. You gon' die tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Riona while you are nrv on day 1, which makes you Biff or nrv, you could also be a woken wolf since a wolf woke after my seer check

I've said this twice now. But since Nigel is 3D does that not make him the woke wolf, thus ruling out Riona for that particular role.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    I've said this twice now. But since Nigel is 3D does that not make him the woke wolf, thus ruling out Riona for that particular role.

Two converted wolves.

Orla - NRV

Next up Mary

Henry be like

TRUST-ME--IT-IS-TRUE.jpg

village be like

resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapollo-na-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com%2F1430331736026%2FSeemsLegit.jpg&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=150&height=150&errorUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.leagueoflegends.com%2Fapollo%2Fassets%2Fdiscussion-thumbnail-ward.png

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Two converted wolves.

Since when?
    Griff and Mad Dog were "awoken" so presumably would have always come up evil.
    But only one was converted. He wasn't named, but now we know there's a 3D then it'd have to be him.

I missed the converted wolf when doing my figures yesterday until Isla pointed it out. Don't tell me there's a second conversion I've missed???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Cheers Henry. Good thing I am just NRV who has been desperately wanting any kind of present (not a conversion or awakening) from the mods. Not only do you get snow today Henry, you get more presents than a child at Christmas. You have to be in your element there!

That said, I was too much of a shítebag to do the list of random BTTF words to try to win a prize, in case I was accused of doing something nefarious. Plus, I was also afraid that power would lead me to madness - Look what happened Derry when he got that Bullet yesterday :pac:

Next up Mary

Ewan or angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

If there's genuinely as many NRVs left as people are saying then the wolves had a spectacular game hitting rolled goodies...

Hey Henry . . Seen as though you can talk to dead people, see into peoples minds to tell us who they are and can protect yourself against a kill . .
    How many fingers am I holding up right at this moment ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Fair enough point Holly.

I just cant get over the "I might kill you next" comment

How people have let that slide is beyond me!

On the flipside,Can you appreciate maybe he has simply grown better at lying, and cleaned up his posting to be very careful?

Both quite possible in fairness so yes I take your point, but, gut feelings are hard to shift!

Yeah I understand that about guy feelings. Which is exactly why I believe him. Each to their own

• Advertisement

Mary NRV

So herslef and Orla both NRV confirmed

Katie is next.... results to follow

Who shall be 4th and 5th

Brendan.... Steve...... Fiona...... Angus....

Henry, mods have one more gift for you to go with all your other superpowers . .

giphy.gif

Who shall be 4th and 5th

Instead of just giving out all the names and roles in one go, maybe you could drag this out a little bit longer . . You know for more dramatic effect ?

Who shall be 4th and 5th

Brendan and Fiona or Angus for me

Brendan and Fiona or Angus for me

What about Steve ? Oh wait, you shot him and we know hes good . . Lead away, you obviously know what you are doing . .

Katie - Dave McFly - Apprentice Bodyguard

Didnt know they existed

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Henry, mods have one more gift for you to go with all your other superpowers . .

giphy.gif

Im liking your brand of entertainment' 3D wolf

Pity it means nothing.

Angus and Brendan please

• Advertisement

Katie - Dave McFly - Apprentice Bodyguard

Didnt know they existed

Nobody else knew they existed either . . But hey, the village trusts everything you say, so no need to worry about anything like proof . .

Advertisement